clearance at target

NOMster

just spotted at target, the movie voyagers and allspark exclusives on clearance for 13.98 and 4.98. respectively. check your stores if there are any you didn't pick up and still want nows the time.

Did you happen to notice if Deep Space Starscreams were included? I wouldn't pay 20 bucks for one, but I could be tempted at less than 15 bucks.

DSS was still full price since they just released him. I picked one up last week since I never got the original.(just the g1 repaint). so I checked on it when I saw the others. he is by far the best premium I've seen.

May just be dropping by Target today to see what may happen to be there...perhaps some Animated finally?

Man, you're Targets must REALLY be behind, huh?

May just be dropping by Target today to see what may happen to be there...perhaps some Animated finally?

Yeah, it really sucks, I have yet to find any Animated at any Target down here yet.

I stopped by Target on the way in to work this morning - no clearance around here yet.

(Most of the one's near me seem to have been reducing stock pretty well via regular sales, so I guess there's really no need until they have to move the Animated stuff off the endcap - few have much in the way of deluxes and FABs so there's room for the Animated deluxes on the pegs right now, the only real estate they'd need to clear would be for the Voyagers and Leaders.)

Yeah, it really sucks, I have yet to find any Animated at any Target down here yet.

Mine just got them like the begining of this week.. :tfevil cant really drive around at a whim anymore with gas the way it is.. Target's like the only place in town that carries these guys. Hence, why I have them now...

Archived