Transformers Fan Club TOPSPIN Arriving

Snapes on a Plane

Got him today...I got to say I wasn't all that excited about this fig. He turned out to be much cooler than I thought he would. Now I need to go back and get the first 3.

Are there pics of these figs combined anywhere?

Club_Combiner_Pre.JPG

Anyone think the center will be from the Contructicon combiner? They have two Combaticons, two Aerialbots... making the center a Constructicon wiill roughly balance it out.

Part of me is hoping, because I like the Steamhammer mold, but I hate Barricade.

Anyone think the center will be from the Contructicon combiner? They have two Combaticons, two Aerialbots... making the center a Constructicon wiill roughly balance it out.

Part of me is hoping, because I like the Steamhammer mold, but I hate Barricade.

I really hope not. the Steamhammer mold wouldn't really fit in since the limbs are all basically military vehicle. Having the Barricade mold for the body would be the best choice IMO..

plus, they said that the final combiner is getting a new head and I don't see how they could really do that with the Steamhammer mold.

I've heard it will be the Barricade mold and since it is a team of military vehicles, Barricade or possibly Storm Jet would make the most sense.

An awesome combiner team of an AA tank, a helicopter, an attack jet and a fighter jet led by, of all things, a steam shovel? Fail, IMO.

I like the Barricade mold, what's wrong with it, Soundwinder?

:wtf 3 red weapons/hands/feet and one blue grey? :fail

i hope that they don't slap storm jets head on the barricade mold or even worse make a more g1 accurate bruticus head.

:wtf 3 red weapons/hands/feet and one blue grey? :fail

i hope that they don't slap storm jets head on the barricade mold or even worse make a more g1 accurate bruticus head.

Supposedly the blue-grey weapon was a screw-up on China's end. But the fanclub seems to blame a lot on China so who knows what to believe.

Also Barricade is the likeliest mold for the middle and rumors are abound that the combiner head will be Prime based. The thought for this is based off the color scheme.

Archived