TF Toys That Makes You Cry

Wildcard

The argument is entertaining.

*muches popcorn while sitting on a fence*

Toys that made my cry? Well, I never cried over him 'cause he was just pure shot, but I hate Titanium Screamer. A trully shot mold.

I almost cried when my Classics Astrotrain's arms kept falling off as it ruined the toy for me, but I've fixed that.

I was super pissed when I figured out why my Classics Jetfire's nose kept mis-transforming.

And I'm not happy about my Classics Cliffjumper's head being pushed out of the way by the armwheels all the time when I try to pose him.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cried over my Transmetal Megatron when he snapped in half one day. He was such a cool figure and I know replacing him will be a bit of a pain.

:pfx :tfsad

This happened to me twice!!!

Stupid GPS, but oddly enough, they only seem to grow fragile when paired with an accessory. Leave your Golden Disc Reader on the card!!!

Megatron has BPS rather than GPS. Also, it only happens with the Hasbro version of Transmetal Megatron. It happened to mine and a friend's too - we both replaced ours with Takara versions which are made from much better quality plastic. :)

Aw, I missed the rest of the argument.

... anyway, Classics Cliffjumper is perfect, short of his missing a gun.

Did I mention Binaltech Battle Ravage? Because being unable to transform a figure because he'll scratch himself to death counts as making me cry.

Really? I've never had any problem with BT Ravage's paint scratching. (O_o) I've only had issues with very early BTs in terms of paint chipping. I've dropped BT Dead End on a footpath while I was walking and it was fine. *shrug*

Archived