TF Toys That Makes You Cry

Wildcard

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Armada Sideswipe

:argh

He is definitely the worst toy since Drillbit from Beast Wars. :tdown

I cried over my Transmetal Megatron when he snapped in half one day. He was such a cool figure and I know replacing him will be a bit of a pain.

Especially considering even MISB ones aren't immune to the problems that toy had with fragile plastic. I sold a guy my MISB Transmetal Megatron, and the first thing he did when he opened it was transform it... and the brown plastic bits just shattered on him. :tfsad

Armada Sideswipe

:argh

He is definitely the worst toy since Drillbit from Beast Wars. :tdown

I would say, all things considered, the Armada Sideswipe mould is the WORST in TF history.

Thanks goodness I got the more sturdy Armada Predacon repaint of the BW TM Megatron rather than the original TM Meg itself. :awsum

EDIT :: Also, doesn't this thread misplaced? How about moving it to Toy Discussion? O_o

Not a "Transformer" but my 1/48 Macross SSS Valk got me..um..misty eyed a year or two ago when I almost snapped my BP-08 off at the hinge the day after I paid $250 for it.

What?

My most disliked Transformer in my own collection...

it's a tough choice between Rachel/Lion and Cassie/Wolf, but I'll go with Rachel/Lion.

WTF? While they are technically a part of the larger Transformers toyline, I don't think Animorphs should count for this discussion as they ALL will make you cry.

Let's see...toys that made me cry when I got them...

- Beast Machines. Which one(s), you ask? All of them.

- Armada Smokescreen. Why did they even bother giving him actual, molded hands if they were going to cover them COMPLETELY?

- Energon Deluxe Autobots, every last one of 'em. These only make me cry in hindsight because I remember being really excited to pick up that line, and now I look at them and wonder, "Why?".

Think G1 Jetfire how the tail flips up and locks into place when in robot mode.

Now Yamamoto (sp?) does not put their instructions in english so I was left to memory and best interpretation. So I tried to "lock" the tail into place not knowing I was about to f'ck up big time. I stressed/cracked the hinge, its fixed now though.

Then after doing an internet search I took little comfort in finding out that I'm not the only one.

Archived