TF Toys That Makes You Cry

Wildcard

A while back, I got several G1 items that are just great from a guy online. Along with these great gems..he throws in two Firecons for free. I never had them and to my surprise..they suck!!

I have no ill-will towards the guy who included them in the trade. But I never knew how bad these G1 toys were. What was Hasbro thinking???

I've looked at them with a perplex expression and wondered.."WHY"?

They should have been called "Terriblecons"..cause they were terrible toys. If it wasn't for the other toys..I would have cried. Honestly, the Firecons would make me cry if I paid money for them and got really disappointed.

So..here is a question for all Transfans: What TF toy made you cry when you got it and it was NOTHING what you expected?

For me..Firecons and I think the other would be G1 Broadside.

What about for everyone else?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's anything. Some close ones would be the God Ginrai set. By comparison to the even brickier Star Convoy that I got prior to that, Ginrai was still a little underwhelming.

About G1 Broadside, I have been looking at it and I am glad that I never tried to buy one. For how much it sells for, it's pretty dull.

Are you kidding, RiD Megabolt was amazing! But maybe that's the Beast Machines fan in me speaking, and not the toy collector.

I agree with the Firecons and a few other G1s being rather on the sucky side... but for their time I give them some minor slack.

However, modern toy technology should _never_ have allowed toys like these to slip into production:

240px-Backstop.jpg

BM48_1195248710_thumb.jpg

:tfsad

Oh, and almost all of the minicons that came out with the classics line = :( :tfemo :tfsad

ive had a hard time trying to pose with the Leobreaker combined with prime...

The Alternators version of prime was a bit complicated but i loved the Dodge Ram form...

but the worst in my collection was the Titanium War Within Box set from TRU. Prime's joints where loos and his arm keeps unhooking from his shoulder...and megatron just bores me. worst 30$ i ever spent imho

Archived