Tf Animated Cliffjumper (w/ resculpted head) by grayfox

grayfox

tn_gallery_3581_245_62643.jpg
I couldn't have an Animated Bumblebee without a Cliffjumper! So I thought I'd show you guys what the result is. I gave him a regular car alt-mode. I wanted it to be different than Bumblebee's.- Repainted everything- Re-sculpted the head- Removed the siren- Fixed his stingersI also included a screen cap from the cartoon for comparison.Thanks for looking and comments are welcomed! :D
View the Custom Gallery Here

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Veeeeeery nice :thumb The black on the sides of his head are a nice touch.

Nice job greyfox. I seen Cliffjumper in "Autoboot camp" so they probably will make one. But all the same, yours is great. Love the frown compared to the smile. And the gun is a bit "universe/classics, but works cuz its cliffjumper.

sweet. Now all you need is a "traitor-o-meter" for him to hold. :tflaugh I would have removed the front car panels to make him a sort of "dune-buggy" like. Very nice head detailing.

Sweet job you know we'll be seeing an official one, and probably one of Wasp too since it looks like he'll be heading for earth to get back at Bumblebee soon, and appears to have the same transformation.

Sweet job you know we'll be seeing an official one, and probably one of Wasp too since it looks like he'll be heading for earth to get back at Bumblebee soon, and appears to have the same transformation.

In the show Bumblebee says they were "created from the same protoform mold". wonder what Wasp'll transform into though.

Archived