New Trailbreaker set from Reprolabels

Agent Zero

So I checked out the Reprolabels booth at TFCon yesterday, and one set on display really caught my attention. It was a Trailbreaker set for Movie Stockade. This was the set that caught my eye because I've wanted an updated Stockade since Classics debuted.

Anyway I purchased the set and applied to my Stockade at home.

DISCLAIMER

STICKERS WERE APPLIED WITH ME GOING BY MEMORY, AND SOME STICKERS WERE NOT USED

RLTrlBkr2.jpg

RLTrlBkr21.jpg

RLTrlBkr22.jpg

RLTrlBkr23.jpg

RLTrlBkr24.jpg

RLTrlBkr25.jpg

RLTrlBkr26.jpg

Looking back, I realize that the stickers I placed on the roof/arms are actually suppose to go along the bottom of the door in SUV mode. It probably would have been a good idea to snap a few pics of the display model they had :doh

It also came with a California licence plate that spelt out "TRAILBREAKER," but I applied that on upside down, and thus had to scrap it :doh x2

Also of note, they had a set of blue Decepticon emblems and a set of gold Autobot emblems.

man trailbreaker was one ugly 70s style thing.

What, the 70's fade striping doesn't do it for you? :P

I find it ugly in a sort of odd appreciative way.

Never would have thought of Stockade as Trail Breaker. :tflaugh

In G1 wasn't he some little Datsun pickup with a camper shell or something?

Say what you will but all pin striping in the 70s was pretty awful.

Archived