Classics Ultra Magnus City Commander pics

Agent Zero

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That new head on the painted display is very different for sure. I preordered my City Commander on the day BBTS put it up. Now I am reconsidering. I wonder why they changed the head design. Its like a step backwards. I really hope they change it. For anyone else not happy about the face, goto the fansproject.com and send them an email about it. I sent them one asking about the face. I hope to hear from them. I'm really on the fence now about this awesome figure, but the current face will stop me from buying. :(

That new head on the painted display is very different for sure. I preordered my City Commander on the day BBTS put it up. Now I am reconsidering. I wonder why they changed the head design. Its like a step backwards. I really hope they change it. For anyone else not happy about the face, goto the fansproject.com and send them an email about it. I sent them one asking about the face. I hope to hear from them. I'm really on the fence now about this awesome figure, but the current face will stop me from buying. :(

Wow...Really? I mean what is it about the face to completely put you off him?

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, all pics are still just prototypes. I'm reserving judgment for when he arrives at my door step.

Please don't take this the wrong way but...Wow there are some picky TF fans lately.

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, all pics are still just prototypes. I'm reserving judgment for when he arrives at my door step.

Please don't take this the wrong way but...Wow there are some picky TF fans lately.

I preordered this kit based on those white prototype pictures. So I am a bit shocked that the face is different now on the display piece. I know the ones shown at TFcon are still prototypes, but it could be very close to how the final version looks like, it could also end up changing to. Like I've said above, I did already send the makers an email. So if I hear back about the face from them, I will let you all know.

2'D.

We never got a clear shot of the prototype face anyway.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with the head that's on the TFCon version. It looks like Magnus to me, what's the problem?

The rest of the body looks kick-ass as well, and the trailer mode looked seamless. There's just no pleasing some people I guess.

I'm looking forward to getting mine. I am using my stimulus package to pay for it. Now, when pre-orders go up for the little Megatron gun and Matrix of Leadership, I'm so there.

I preordered this kit based on those white prototype pictures. So I am a bit shocked that the face is different now on the display piece. I know the ones shown at TFcon are still prototypes, but it could be very close to how the final version looks like, it could also end up changing to. Like I've said above, I did already send the makers an email. So if I hear back about the face from them, I will let you all know.

:) :) Yeah, let us know. I thought the proto head looks better and slightly more detail too. Now that I see it in colors, if I hadn't been a huge UMagnus fan I would definitely pass. Anyhow, I pre-ordered one can't wait to put it on my naked classic UMagnus.

[EDIT - I just emailed them too]

when the eyes are colored i think it'll change some minds, but what i think is the turn off for most is how they kinda went animated with the nose. instead of the forhead comming down to make the nose they are using the helmet. the mouth/chin area kinda runs together to. if they would distinguish the lip more i think that would help alot.

still glad i ordered it, now i need to save up some moneys for that "POWERED" set.

Archived