Hypocrite Sells Out!!!

Good Afternoon - I'm back and I've got some items I'd like to find a new home for - hopefully yours.

PM me with anything you're interested in - I charge actual shipping, ship promptly, and package all items securely. Also, feel free to check out my End Cap Feedback thread to see exactly who you're dealing with. All items are kept in a smoke-free, odor-free, temperature-controlled environment away from the sun. If an item is described as MISB, that item has never been opened and has the factory tape intact - otherwise the condition will be as described.

I accept payment through PayPal (although other payment types are negotiable) - and will ship via whatever method you choose, though I default to USPS Priority Mail.

If you have any questions, PM me - all items are first-come, first-served - and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

Available Items

E-Hobby #89 Sunstorm - $275.00

MISB

Sunstorm.jpg

Alternators

MISB

Alts.jpg

Ravage (Jaguar) - SOLD!!!

Rumble - SOLD!!!

Skids - $15.00 - Reduced!!

Ricochet - $15.00 - Reduced!!

Predacons - $10.00 for ALL/$5.00 Each - Reduced Again!!!

Loose, no Accs.

Preds.jpg

Rail Racer - $20.00

Excellent Condition, Used for Display Only

RailRacer.jpg

If you'd like to see more photos or have any questions at all, let me know.

Thanks!

Sorry that took so long, but I had some camera problems; specifically, my GF had the camera - which was a bit of a problem is I wanted to take pics. :)

Anyway, some pricing changes - let's buy some bots, folks!

Pming re/ puzzler! Why is it all sideways like that, is it broken? :P

EDIT:

Puzzler - $20.00 SOLD!!!!

:woot

Pming re/ puzzler! Why is it all sideways like that, is it broken? :P

Actually, this Puzzler does have one flaw not shown in the photograph - he's an Alcoholic.

That's why he's sideways; I realize this may seem to be an issue, but as long as you keep your liquor cabinet locked there won't be any problems.

Also - bumped with prices you folks will like better!

• 1 year later...

Archived