First Look: Nissan GT-R Bot At Tokyo Toy Show 2008

News_Editor

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A red version and a silver version?

Prime and Megs?

~Matt Booker

Wow, great. After Dodge Ram, now Prime got SECOND ALT MODE within the same toyline! How is that not awesome?! While Meg's getting none. I would sooo totally buy the Prime instead of the Meg if both are about to be released! Yes!!

[/sarcasm]

you could think about this in a new way if its indeed a new line on a smaller scale the comments about the hummer being too big are now void you might get Megatron and he might very well dwarf this prime (if it is prime)

i hope that the scale is indeed 1:24... if it is delux sized i'm canceling the preorder and just wait and see if hasbro produces a version

Haven't all of the new Binaltech style figures we've seen since Smokescreen and Jazz been about deluxe size? Pretty sure none of the new figures have been the same size as the originals. Wouldn't be surprised at all if this figure was only deluxe sized.

Emerje

Is there anything that actually says he's a Convoy (because if there was I missed it), or are we all just assuming that based on the head sculpt?

Take a look at the card in the lower right corner of the photo. It's got a profile picture that looks pretty Prime-ish.

But I'm not ready to call it as Prime just yet.

Though as has been mentioned, red is a pretty Prime-y color.

i hope that the scale is indeed 1:24... if it is delux sized i'm canceling the preorder and just wait and see if hasbro produces a version

Haven't all of the new Binaltech style figures we've seen since Smokescreen and Jazz been about deluxe size? Pretty sure none of the new figures have been the same size as the originals. Wouldn't be surprised at all if this figure was only deluxe sized.

Emerje

Alt's/BT's are all the same scale, and they're all pretty big... way bigger than most Deluxes. And there have been plenty that were the same size (or larger) than Smokescreen, including Grimlock and Prime. The SRT's truck alt mode is pretty huge actually.

I like it. I'll like it even more if it turns out to be Convoy.

Also, that's the first picture I've seen of Henkei Prowl with colors. Chrome spoiler and guns woohoo ^^

/e: Someone quick tell me the difference between Alternators and BinalTechs?

Archived