3 comics 1 day, lets' talk

Hatermus Mucho

1) Wheelie Spotlight was ROFLs. First he's talking about how he's small and no none cared about or even really liked him. Then he's manning up all by himeself on a seemingly empty planet (damn, it seems like everyone winds up on those... poor Kup) Then he's fighting lame decepticons, then he learns to rhyme. Making Wheelie makes sense was a hoot, and a great story besides, but the cover and the last image (probably a look as to what will be the major plot point post -tion stories) are really what brings it all together. It's Win!

2) Cyclonus Spotlight/Revelation 1: Bringing a whole bunch of elements together in one issue is kinda weird, especially given that Cyclonus has nothing to do with some of it, but as it is both a Spotlight and a main line issue I guess you have to satisfy everything, as it is most of what happens is coming from other spotlights. Suffice to say that Cyclonus is one Bad Motherfarger.

3) Movie Prequel Special: Interesting little interludes adding to the movie mythos, nothing too amazing. Is this what the prequel DVD showed? (I ask this because I never saw that material, but it is eluded to in the comic)

Also, Bumblebee driving past the truck with the AH ad was nifty.

AH ad? AH stands for Albert Heijn for me.

It's the letts AH in block font with the image of 3 Jets Streaking into the sky... much like the imagery for a certain upcoming storyline.

I skipped on the movie thing I just wasn't interested.

Wheelie was good I kinda feel sorry for him but I get the felling he will play a big part in the next arc looking at that last page

Cyclonus... interesting I liked that it was bringing all the elements together since I was wondering just how many sub plots this series was going to have at one point

I really liked Spotlight Wheelie. It's the first time I've ever seen a decent story for Wheelie since the G1 storybook "Wheelie Wild Boy of Quintesson." It's not easy making a character like Wheelie not suck, so kudos to IDW. :)

Spotlight Cyclonus was a really awesome issue as it brings together a lot of plot elements from other IDW series. Although it's not recommended if you're not up to date with IDWverse cos you'll be scratching your head and wondering wth's going on. :P

The movie prequel was good. Apparently it was a Target exclusive comic that was released in... um... somewhere that's not Australia (maybe UK or US??). Some say it's better than the prequel mini-series that came out last year. It is in some ways. Btw, see that scene where Blackout transforms into his helicopter mode? There's a window that's got this red "static" all over it. Stick a G1 tech specs decoder to read what it says inside that "static." Eheheh.

Go on! Do it!

For you lazy mofos it says

TFDVD

Archived