Official TF: Animated Toys Love-Fest

Lord Madhammer

I discovered those by accident. I was looking at his forearm and thought "hey what's this piece for" and ended up removing it. So I figured that something was going on there... but yeah that's a gimmick I don't use.

I just rotate his arm blasters up anyway and leave off the missiles... it looks more show akerut that way

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that trend goes back to the "honey mooners"

i got off track...

i always remember this gushing at the start of nearly every new series, then it wears off. i haven't seen any in my area yet but you guys are pissing me off with the "i've got them all" already. gonna hit walmart today but last week they still had pegs jam-packed with movie stuff

Make sure to ask. One of the Walmarts I frequent had pegs full of movie figs. I finally was able to get a hold of the department manager and she said, "Oh...do you mean these figures over here that we put on the seasonal aisle?" There they were...with all the summer waterguns, garden gnomes, and sprinklers. They could just be well hidden.

I'm pretty sure I've got to have Bulkhead, the two-pack, Cyb. Prime, and maybe BA.

I would like Prowl and Bumblebee, but I'll waitfor the sidecar on the first and a better representation of the second.

I know the one figure im waiting on is that Great looking Ultra Magnus figure... he looks so freakin sick...

EDIT- forgot to mention 2 cool things about SS- the missile launchers slide forward in bot mode, flipping up 2 panels on his forearms. The don't do anything except look really cool. Second, did anyone notice the molded-in shark face details on his missiles?! Pure :awsum !!

His little flip out "blasters" are kinda wtf IMO. They dont really look like guns and there is no detailing on them - so they basically just end up being holes in his arms with little nubbins sticking out. :wtf

and here I thought you liked nubbins that stick out.

I thought it was a nice movie homage. kind of like the shape of his torso.

Between me and my kids, I've played with every Deluxe so far Except Rachet. I own Bumblebee, Blackarachnia, Screamer and Grimlock. They have Lockdown, Prime and Prowl.

I'm generally not interested in buying toys of new-to-Animated characters such as Lugnut and Bulkhead and Lockdown, but Sentinel Prime is a great character to add to the mix. Gotta love a douchebag middle-management Autobot.

Neither am I, but I also may get Sentinel. He makes me laugh, and I dunno, something about those shovel shoulders/ big wheels is kinda cool.

EDIT: OH YEAH! I forgot:

I have so far:

Cybertron Prime - 100% win

Prowl - 99% win

Ratchet - 90 % win

Bumblebee - 85 % win.

The only reason prowl lost a point is of personal opinion, and it is because when they designed his legs, I would have preferred that the ninja blades came off the INSIDE of his legs, thus giving more stand-up-non-action-poseability as it seems slightly crowded when he just stands as a toy. However, it wouldn't be nearly as show accurate (and maybe look a little weird) if he reached to............well you see where I'm going here.

Otherwise Prowl is perfecto, and to agree with Goki, BEST BIKE TF EVAR!!!

Wish list:

Voyageur Prime

Grimlock

Ultra Magnus

Jazz

Sentinel

Leader Megatron

Blitzwing

Starscream (if he gets a repaint, not a fan of TC coloring)

Swindle if they make one

Wreck-Gar if they make one

Omega Supreme (maybe, need to see pics)

Picked up:

Lockdown and Dlx Cyb-Prime today.

Lockdown is absolute pure WIN!! I :luv him lots

Cyb Prime however... hes nice in Robot mode but his trukk mode is ass. His arms and shield especially dont want to line up so hes alwyas kinda shifted... and forget about being able to get the axe into his slot... I'm not sure where all the praise comes from... I don't hate him but at this point - he's my least favorite TFA figure. I do agree though that he's perfect as Orion Pax.

So far I have Ratchet, Blackarachnia, Lockdown and Grimlock.

Thye're all very cool, but all definately have their problems.

Grimlock: A tad short in robot mode, dinosaur mode imo is missing at least one plate to make his face not visible, and hold his chest/little arm sections together better. Possibly the best light-piping I've ever seen. 9/10

Ratchet: Magnets look absolutely nothing like the cartoon's, to the point where it's like why did they bother. Otherwise nearly perfect. 9/10

Lockdown: gruesome oversight on the production of the hands, which need to be fixed to display properly. Also he seems to be made of extremely cheap plastic, more so than the rest imo. Otherwise he's imposing, menacing and very cool. Love the shared weapon with Ratchet (which stays on my ratchet just fine btw). 8/10

Blackarachnia: Totally useless hands, which look strange in either mode, really should have had some sort of wrist articulation. Otherwise very sexy, good plastic, great scale. Spider-mode is sort of lame (and sexual, if you look at it from below...) but we'll all be seeing her in robot mode 90% of the time anyway. 9/10

Overall its a very cool line. My only major gripe across the all is poor paint detailing. With the proper high-end paintjob, these can blow people away. I may need to be a completist on this line.

Archived