Official TF: Animated Toys Love-Fest

Lord Madhammer

I've been wanting a place to gush about Animated toys, so I'm starting a thread :P

GUSH

I have Starscream and Blackarachnia so far (just got BA tonight) and they're both super awesome! Blackarachnia has oodles of character out the wazoo, or is that "out the spinneret"? And Starscream is all seeker-tacular and stuff.

I really really want Cyb. deluxe Prime (my son has him and I'm JEAROUS) and Grimlock.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*has lockdown, grimlock, starscream and deluxe 2 pack. is currently in a drum circle with them all trippin balls and having life changing revelations.*

dude quit hoggin the toke...

do I look ok? I feel a little wierd. just tell me there are more animated toys and i'll be ok.

Has Bumblebee and Lockdown. Both are Win in ways the Classics wish they were.

Even with his gigantic head, toes Bumblebee still poses great and looks awesome/proportionate/solid in both molds.

Lockdown's engineering isn't anywhere as sound a suffers from poor arms/hands but overall despite the flaws he stands taller than most any deluxe, and it's hard not to have him at least look badass in any given pose. Alt mode is wonderfully show accurate, and has one of the best uses of transparent plastic/eye piping used in a long while.

Thus far this line is getting nothing but internet :luv from this collector.

Highly anticipating being able to buy Prowl and Cybertron Prime next weekend. :clap

Can't wait to see Black Arachnia and Soundwave in the weeks to come.

I love the fact that :animated Grimlock has basically same transformation as G1 Grimlock, but has 1000000x more :awsum

FYI I actually prefer to keep him in dino mode

I've been wanting a place to gush about Animated toys, so I'm starting a thread :P

GUSH

I have Starscream and Blackarachnia so far (just got BA tonight) and they're both super awesome! Blackarachnia has oodles of character out the wazoo, or is that "out the spinneret"? And Starscream is all seeker-tacular and stuff.

I really really want Cyb. deluxe Prime (my son has him and I'm JEAROUS) and Grimlock.

Cyb. Deluxe Prime is indeed :awsum

I passed on him at first but...I kept going back and looking at him and I gave in. Glad I did.

So far these figures are awsome. A breath of fresh air considering what we've had to choose from for the past several years (Minus the classics figs and MP figs)

They are pretty much all my favorites. SC rocks. I've had alot of fun posing him. Lockdown is amazing. I was really suprised about his bot mode. He's a deluxe in Alt but in Bot mode he's easily the same height as SC and the other Deluxe figs. I think I need to make his Eastwood Pancho though to complete the look. Any excuse to watch my Eastwood Westerns to get it just right is fine by me.

I will admit that I've had to put a tiny bit of clear nail polish on a couple of the ball-joints to tighten em up. One section of BB's hood kept falling off his leg. Still that doesnt' bother me all that much. Once I get him in the display case (Once I get my display cases in a couple of weeks) It won't be an issue really.

I am getting a bit jealous as I STILL havn't found a Grimlock. Everybody keeps talking about how great he is!!

OH and my wife is in love with Bulkhead. "He's just so cute!" I may have to get her one of her own.

I've got everyone but a Megatron,Optimus or Bulkhead as the versions I want aren't out yet.

Bumblebee= all awesome

Prowl= awesome but looser than a 20yo Thai hooker

Blackarachnia= actually kinda boring

Lockdown= just about pperfect to me

Ratchet= boring alt mode but best head sculpt ever. Its like Edward James Olmos in robo form

Starscream= mine has loads of technical problems. The auto feature comes out of line if you so much as look at it. But.....light piping teeth ftw

Lugnut= luvs him, he may be short but he's got girth RON JEREMY'D

Grimlock= cant decide what mode I want him in.

I have the deluxe cybertron mode prime, Voyager Grimlock, and the two pack deluxe prime and megatron.... I love these figures... there freakin great.... I love having Cybertron modes also and then there earth modes to boot... ala the delux Primes.... and grimlock well hes just sick lookin... and finally a Big sword to go with his figure...

I got the Prime Vs Megatron 2 pack, Prowl, Bumblebee, Ratchet and Voyager Bulkhead. Bulkhead's still too small though! Bumblebee is taller than him!

Anyway I really love these figures though. Prowl looks great, but yes he is a little loose. Optimus probably looks the best.

Have:

Bumblebee, Blackarachnia & Starscream

Very pleased all round with these! :)

Really looking forward to Lockdown, and Grimlock,

And I was going to pass on a Prime for this series but so many are gushing about Dlx-Cyb Prime that I may have to pick him up.

Archived