Animated Transformers by Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

I like Skywarp. the mold looks better without a megachin.

Most definitely and heartfeltedly seconded.

Do I hear a "and so say we all"?

yep much nicer

also PG is rather interesting now

Do I hear a "and so say we all"?

You sure do, at least from me. :abrofl

Great work.

Powerglides gone buff. Decepticons better not piss him off he looks mean.

Love the Skywarp re deco. Very nice.

I really like what you did with Skywarp.

I've got Prowl, and I REALLY want to do a headswap for him...but you kinda need that narrow head of his in order to transform him. I'm almost wondering if he'd just look better with a shortened chin, like this Skywarp.

Powerglide looks pretty cool. Don't think I would have thought of that one. I'm curious to see if he does any other Animated customs/mods.

Jin! Your back at it again i see. I havnt seen any of your work since the movie line. The thing i like about your work, is the paint job's are SPECTACULAR!!! SPOT ON with consistincy.

Nice POWERGLIDE and AWSOME skywarp! The red & purple symbols are supperior to the regular line. I wonder why at times they 'cheese' out on the faction signs.

keep it up!

Archived