Classics Galvatron

G.A.S.H.

It sucks when coming to gaming and toys :(

Yeah but its such a nice place to live and the whole world doesn't blame you for all its ills (anymore)

Plus you have great Bangers, Beef Wellington is the shiz nit

your music is better

adults can actually go to a pub or danceclub without 20 year olds asking who invited their parents

Red Dwarf

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sucks when coming to gaming and toys :(

Yeah but its such a nice place to live and the whole world doesn't blame you for all its ills (anymore)

Plus you have great Bangers, Beef Wellington is the shiz nit

your music is better

adults can actually go to a pub or danceclub without 20 year olds asking who invited their parents

Red Dwarf

Bad teeth

Blood pudding

Oddly sexualized society with a huge massive sexual guilt/repression dichotomy thing

Samwell

Bad teeth

What the hell are you talking about?

Blood pudding

Oddly sexualized society with a huge massive sexual guilt/repression dichotomy thing

Samwell

Oh, and

Fat arses

Samwell

Seriously, what the hell are you talking about?

We will most likely get Classics Galvatron 4 or 5 months after the North Americans - unless you import it which is what I prefer to do.

@Cool Hand Lube - Dude, have you been on the booze, because I don't know what the hell you're on about? :tflaugh

here in the states the perception is that the dentistry industry in the uk could use some help. we also percieve your food as boring and bad, your society as very split by sexual repression/angst and Samwell ...i have no idea.

these things are perceptions only. I am not claiming to believe any of that.

In other words you watched Austin Powers and thought that the English were like that......Every single one of us...

That's just plain dumb

no, we have been exposed to those stereotypes for a long time before powers came out.

that's WHY that character was written that way.

We do understand CHL’s stereotypes … bad teeth, emotionally repressed, homosexuality (Samwell is a singer who released a viral about backdoor sex – please don’t waste your time looking it up). Stereotypes do usually tend to say more about the people who use them than the people they are directed at.

My main objection to the post is the criticism of black pudding (dried pig’s blood and herbs) – its bloody gorgeous so don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

Also, can I comment on American food then? Greasy fatty stuff...

Oh, and we founded you, so treat your eldars with respect. We're your parents :P

greasy fatty foods? that aint all america. yankees don't eat like we do in the south.

mmmmm fatback, biscuits n gravy, country ham, black eyed peas and cracklin corn bread. green bean casserole, sweet potatos, potato soup, turnip greens, pintos w/onion, grits w/butter, squirrel dumplins, brunswick stew and last but not least that sweet southern barbeque. nobody barbeques like a southerner.

I hate catfish. I do eat all that other stuff though.

good god almighty I'm hungry.

Archived