Autoboot Camp

Agent Zero

Wow! They really improved again in this episode. I loved every bit of it.

I am surprised by Bumblebee's Cybertron alt-mode. His whole bot mode screamed G1 Cybertron mode. It also looks like they're trying to steer clear of hovercars, which is fine by me.

While I fear for the inevitable repaints, it's cool to see an actual explaination for having roughly identical shapes.

Until this ep, I thought the main Autobots didn't know Sentinal Prime? What's up with that?

Actually, in the episode where Magnus, Sentinel and Jazz arrive Bumblebee is wondering if Sentinel still remembers them. IIRC it was during the decontamination scene.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or did we get to see the first example of a Transformer reformatting back to a Cybertron mode? I got a bit lost in the timeline going back and forth, but I'm pretty sure Sentinel going after Wasp was in the present. And Sentinel was clearly sporting a new 6-wheeled mode.

Is it me or did we get to see the first example of a Transformer reformatting back to a Cybertron mode? I got a bit lost in the timeline going back and forth, but I'm pretty sure Sentinel going after Wasp was in the present. And Sentinel was clearly sporting a new 6-wheeled mode.

You not crazy. That was present. Or else they wouldn't have sent out a look out call. That was cool to see. I was wondering what some of them turn into.

Until this ep, I thought the main Autobots didn't know Sentinal Prime? What's up with that?

Actually, in the episode where Magnus, Sentinel and Jazz arrive Bumblebee is wondering if Sentinel still remembers them. IIRC it was during the decontamination scene.

Oh snap! I gotta watch that again.

Just wanted to chime in:

I think this was one of the best eps yet.

Shockwave at the end being voiced by the same G1 VO was awesome

. You gotta give it up for the guys making this show. They are really doing a great job with paying homage to G1 and the fans.

Just wanted to chime in:

. You gotta give it up for the guys making this show. They are really doing a great job with paying homage to G1 and the fans.

I'm more surprised as to how they can manage to pay homage to Beast Wars without going overboard. Blackarachnia, the Vok, and now Wasp(inator). They really made good use of the whole bee/wasp thing here.

Also, did Bumblebee call Bulkhead Mudflap as a nickname or an actual name in the (re?)naming line-up? I'm surprised that Bumblebee didn't say 'How about Goldbug?' when Sentinel was thinking of renaming him. That would have been well within the cocky character of Bumblebee at that time, and another very cool G1 reference. Oh well, can't have everything.

Just wanted to chime in:

I'm more surprised as to how they can manage to pay homage to Beast Wars without going overboard. Blackarachnia, the Vok, and now Wasp(inator). They really made good use of the whole bee/wasp thing here.

Also, did Bumblebee call Bulkhead Mudflap as a nickname or an actual name in the (re?)naming line-up? I'm surprised that Bumblebee didn't say 'How about Goldbug?' when Sentinel was thinking of renaming him. That would have been well within the cocky character of Bumblebee at that time, and another very cool G1 reference. Oh well, can't have everything.

They were using Mudflap as an insult.

I think Wasp and Ironhide first called Bumblebee that, and Bumblebee started calling Bulkhead that to "fit in".

Aoi

You not crazy. That was present. Or else they wouldn't have sent out a look out call. That was cool to see. I was wondering what some of them turn into.

My guess is Sentinel reverted back to his Cybertronian form after leaving Earth.

A truly excellent episode. I was thrilled to see Cliffjumper, and Sentinel's early job as well as his re-Cybertron'ing for his alt mode. (I bet Jazz kept his, though. He seemed very pleased with his Earth-alt mode, as Jazz would be. ;) And Magus probably doesn't care enough to change back)

But the real treats were the surprises. I can't believe I missed it, but it took until the voice reveal that Wasp=Waspinator. Awesome job there. And even though it was "It's a kid show" obvious that Longarm was the spy, I did NOT see it coming that he was actually Shockwave. I REALLY hope that the Shockwave toy is also a Longarm toy. That would be too cool :D

This definitely was one of my favorite episodes yet.

I'm more surprised as to how they can manage to pay homage to Beast Wars without going overboard. Blackarachnia,

That's arguable if you ask me.

:roll Can't you just go and leave again?

Archived