[ASK] Voyager Movie Metallic Megatron

Darth Caine

They do on occasion, have this annoying habit of not only screwing the pieces together, but also gluing them. I haven't looked at mine, but, he may be pinned or glued together as well. Which is all sorts of no fun.

Guest Primal-Convoy

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/J...MegatronFB.html

"To remove the ice you have to unscrew the lower legs. Unscrew the chest and take apart the action feature, then cut just the front ice shield off (hardest part). After that the shoulders are easy, all you do is unscrew them from the back and plug the holes. I replaced the chest portion with a chunk of Robot Replica Megatron's chest. It's about the same size and styled right. The lower legs I resculpted and the shoulders were just filled...The front of the ship needed new posts since the old claws were gone so I swiped some Gundam parts for that. Now comes the hard part, the ice-wings of the jet! I sanded down the old wings, cut them, then sculped over with Apoxie sculpt. After that I added different layers of panelling like the leader class had"

"To remove the ice you have to unscrew the lower legs. Unscrew the chest and take apart the action feature, then cut just the front ice shield off (hardest part). After that the shoulders are easy, all you do is unscrew them from the back and plug the holes. I replaced the chest portion with a chunk of Robot Replica Megatron's chest. It's about the same size and styled right. The lower legs I resculpted and the shoulders were just filled...The front of the ship needed new posts since the old claws were gone so I swiped some Gundam parts for that. Now comes the hard part, the ice-wings of the jet! I sanded down the old wings, cut them, then sculped over with Apoxie sculpt. After that I added different layers of panelling like the leader class had"

actually, you don't need to cut off anything to take off the ice on his chest. just take off the screws that hold his body together, then just dissasemble the chest automorph mechanism inside, and remove the chest piece.

it's fairly easy enough to do and you can put everything back together minus the ice part. :) good luck!

Archived