Parting Ways

Chapter Seven:  The Grand Rouse

"Wheeljack, what in the hell has happened?!?  The Autobots defeated the Decepticons over a year ago and then departed for Cybertron.  How did you wind up in a junkyard?"  As the Autobot spoke, the Diesel's heart sank to the floor.  It was as if every part of his body weighed a ton and he couldn't move.  "What the rest of of the world knows about the final days of the Earth-bound Transformers is completely false.  From the capture and destruction of the Decepticon forces, to the departure of the Ark from Earth to Cybertron has all been one massive illusion."  Diesel didn't believe him.  "I saw that with my own damn eyes live on television!!  You can't fake that!  You would have to have a few thousand humans in on it!!!  Including the entire Untied States Military!!''

"Diesel, will you give your vocal processors a rest and just listen to me?"  "Sorry Wheeljack, I'm tired and stressed.  I didn't mean to-"  "Forget it Deez.  Let me explain this whole nightmare from the beginning.  You'll begin to understand just how dire the situation really is.  It all started about three years ago with a human named Troy Davidson and his Entec coporation.  Entec, as you know, is one of the largest manufacturers/refiners of the primitive petroleum-based hydrocarbon fuels that exist on this planet.  The Decepticons have always targeted human-based fuel companies and storage facilities ever since they were re-activated along with the Autobots in nineteen eighty-four. For the most part, these manufacturers were glad the Autobots would show up to stop the Decepticons fuel raids.  Almost all coporations around the world involved with any type of energy manufacturinmg cooperated with the Autobots.  Many were so gracious for the help the Autobots gave them, that they donated huge supplies of their energy stores to aid the Autobots in the effort to end the Decepticon menace.  Like I said, most of these manufacturers chose to aid the Autobots.  Some, however, saw this war as a means to an end, a way to make a profit, a way to gain power."

"Troy Davidson." Diesel muttered.  "Exactly.  He was always known as a greedy tycoon and cutthroat businessman even by Earth standards.  He saw the Decepticons as power, ultimate power.  He wanted a taste.  It began with his explicit orders to all of his petroleum facilities to not engage, hinder, or otherwise try to stop the Decepticons from taking the energy they needed.  In fact, he told all of his employees to assist the Decpticons in any way possible.  He then tried several unsuccessful attempts to personally contact the Depticons, more specifically, Megatron, to attempt to strike some sort of bargain.  Finally, during one of the raids on an oil platform in the Gulf of Mexico, Davidson got the attention of the Decepticon's communication officer Soundwave.  Never one to turn down any sort of potential useful information, Soundwave contacted Megatron and a sort of alliance was formed.  Never one to trust a human, Megatron made sure he had complete and total control of all humans employed by, and having any contact with Entec Corporation.  Thus enter the Insecticons."

"The Insecticons?" Diesel asked.  "What do those have to do with Entec employees?"  "The Insecticon Bombshell has devices called "Cerebro Shells" that allow him to gain complete control over the subject that is injected with one.  All but the strongest-willed Transformers can be completely controlled by Bombshell.  There is only one Transformer that I have encountered that waas unaffected by the shell and that is Optimus Prime.  Humans injected with these shells have no resistence whatsoever.  At Megatron's insistence, all Entec employees were injected with cerebro shells.  Thus ensuring that there would be no security breach due to "human error."

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I like it.  This is the 2nd fan fic I have read, and I never realized they

are so creative.  Good job :thumb

• 11 months later...

Archived