has reign of starscream made it to retail yet?

Buddykiller

Some thoughts - CONTAINS SPOILERS

The art was alright to start, but gets a bit dodgy in places later on.

This has been a common complaint with IDW - but again, this issue on its not a terribly good read and doesn't offer very good value for money. It seems that it would read well as a compiled trade paperback, but not as a monthly issue. (-_-)

This story is called a sequel, but it doesn't actually start continuing on from where the movie left off until toward the END of the book. (-_-) The entire first half of the comic is spent on flashbacks and catching up with events in the movie.

It's not a bad story, but just didn't feel like terribly good value for money considering how quick a read it was - and by time the story catches up with the movie and begins continuing on, it ends! :/

If you're not an impatient schmuck like me, I would recommend waiting for the collected trade reprint.

Some thoughts - CONTAINS SPOILERS

The art was alright to start, but gets a bit dodgy in places later on.

This has been a common complaint with IDW - but again, this issue on its not a terribly good read and doesn't offer very good value for money. It seems that it would read well as a compiled trade paperback, but not as a monthly issue. (-_-)

This story is called a sequel, but it doesn't actually start continuing on from where the movie left off until toward the END of the book. (-_-) The entire first half of the comic is spent on flashbacks and catching up with events in the movie.

It's not a bad story, but just didn't feel like terribly good value for money considering how quick a read it was - and by time the story catches up with the movie and begins continuing on, it ends! :/

If you're not an impatient schmuck like me, I would recommend waiting for the collected trade reprint.

:pfx The first book is pretty much a recap of the movie through Starscream's eyes. There are some nice tidbits here and there, but you do get to find out what happens to Barricade. Hope the next book ratchets things up a bit. It's been out almost 2wks where I am. The thing I can't find anymore are the UK books. I broke down and ordered them thru IDW online.

Archived