New Classics Ultra Magnus Upgrade Pics

MISP Steve

Awesome set, but yet another UM that will never see my shelves, too much money...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not too late, you know. Everyone's talking like it's already sold out, but I just ordered one off BBTS for $76 and some change. That's right, I just ordered an accessory for a Classics figure, and I don't even own any Classics toys, so this is a big deal for me.

It's not too late, you know. Everyone's talking like it's already sold out, but I just ordered one off BBTS for $76 and some change. That's right, I just ordered an accessory for a Classics figure, and I don't even own any Classics toys, so this is a big deal for me.

:tflaugh

are you at least planning on getting a classics prime/nemi or magnus?

lol, yes. I'll probably get the 2-pack or whatever, or maybe try to find a loose Magnus and pick up a Henkei Prime or something. I'm not really into Classics, but I'm an accessory freak and I know that I'll regret it if I let a soon-to-be uber rare piece like this one pass me by.

I ordered the armor, then realized, hey, never got Magnus. Currently am in the middle of a deal with someone through a TFieds wanted ad I posted.

Suddenly my Classics Magnus has worth to others...hm...

I'm waiting on Animated Magnus, personally.

I'm glad that I have mine pre-ordered. Out of all of the fan made projects, this is the one that's really worth the money.

The MP Megs Upgrade is totally worth the money, FWIW. And it's a lot cheaper than this.

I'm glad that I have mine pre-ordered. Out of all of the fan made projects, this is the one that's really worth the money.

The MP Megs Upgrade is totally worth the money, FWIW. And it's a lot cheaper than this.

Well, $20 cheaper. And yes, it is very nice. I have one myself. I'm just saying that, by comparison with the upgrade kit, the Starscream coronation set, custom stuff like Wheelie and Cyclonus, etc, this Ultra Magnus upgrade set has probably the best value for the money.

Archived