New Classics Ultra Magnus Upgrade Pics

MISP Steve

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even though the first pic is blurry, i know some ppl now are going too wish they had orderd it, glad i already did.

The more I see it, the more I really want one...I just have a few other priorities at the moment. Maybe I'll get lucky and wind up with a little extra cash in the next few weeks and be able to get one pre-ordered. My second problem is I don't even have any classics figures, so I'll have to go grab a few in order for this to be worth it...here's looking at you Prime/Magnus 2-pack.

that is very very nice just goes to show that you can do when you put your mind to it... wish I ordered one... wish I was a total whore and got the repaint box set so I would have a magnus to put him on... oh well I'm sure they will re-release him

That looks absolutely awesome. Freaking sweet!!! I have been a lot pickier in what I buy recently (more pre-ordering everything actually) but I am very glad that I am spending the money on this guy. That really is impressive and I think that it will end up being one highly sought after figure/accessory. It really looks great.

Archived