Animated Voyager Megatron

Devil Mazinkaiser

Hi everyone!

Much like with Animated Starscream, (see my SS arm blaster mod) I really love this figure but there was just one small thing that bothered me - in this case, it was the weird way that the arm cannon was attached to the arm:

Voyager-Cyb-Megatron1.jpg

So, I changed it! :)

Instead of connecting to the arm on the top of the cannon, it now connects to the bottom. I removed the red sword gimmick, and added some paint apps.

Here is how I did it:

AniMegs3.jpg

I used the existing pins for the sword gimmick, and used the bracket on the arm to connect it.

Here is the finished product:

AniMegs1.jpg

AniMegs4.jpg

AniMegs2.jpg

It does change the way the cannon sets on the alt mode, so I am still working on a way to make it work when he is in jet mode. I will update with pics once I figure that part out.

Thanks for looking!

Hey... thanks!

I know that it may not seem like much of an upgrade, but when you actually get this figure in your hands you realize how clumsy and difficult his cannon can be.

If you look at the "before" picture again, you'll notice that the arm is actually rotated backwards to make it look like it is in the pic. Not only that, but the cannon sits way too far forward on the arm.

Anyways... thanks again! :)

Archived