WST Diaclone Battle Convoy repro Box

Solscud007

So after taking detailed pics of my friend Ben's MIB Diaclone Battle Convoy. I decided to make a custom WST Diaclone Battle Convoy box for my WST Diaclone Convoy. I bought my WST Diaclone convoy from a guy on ebay a while back but even though he made a diaclone style box it was really crappy and I knew i could do better.

here is the back of the box I have made. I re-shot the product shots as best i could to match the shots on the original box. this box will be a slightly off in proportions as WST Convoy and trailer arent exact as G1 and the foam insert that im making will be off as well. so that makes the box proportions off. everything you see has been retyped, yep all the japanese, I looked it up and retyped it. 100% accuracy.

edit: also please forgive my artistic license. I dont have WST Mirage or WST Wheeljack and not like they exist anyway, so I had to throw in my Silverstreak and Prowl WST. yes I made silverstreak into a digibash and turned him into bluestreak. I actually started with a digibash of silverstreak in anime correct colors with black roof and hood. but changed my mind to make him into diaclone bluestreak.

battleconvoybackwu8.png

and here is what the original looks like.

backmn5.jpg

Archived