Classics Astrotrain does NOT Combine with Jetstorm?

MISP Steve

:rofl :rofl :rofl

That was my reaction the moment the camera panned from the toys to the camera man, who looks like the prototype Fat American Obsessed Fan In Basement.

wow thats kinda harsh. and i am very atypical actualy. yeah im heavy. so is quite a bit of america. i happen to be disabled. sorry if i dont get out so much. i do what i can to stay fit. and i always pass my physicals with flying colors. and i am hardly an obsessed fan is some basement. now i know that as soon as i start vlogging i am bound to come under critisism, but when it comes down to it i am just another fan attempting to inform other like minded individuals.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit that it doesn't connect extremely well, but it does work well enough that you can move the figures around while connected without Astrotrain falling off. You can shake him off, of course, since it's a loose fit but he does stay on good enough for me to say that they can connect. You have to remember that this is apparently something people noticed after both figures were released and thought was a cool coincidence, not a pre-planned design feature.

I have to admit that it doesn't connect extremely well, but it does work well enough that you can move the figures around while connected without Astrotrain falling off. You can shake him off, of course, since it's a loose fit but he does stay on good enough for me to say that they can connect. You have to remember that this is apparently something people noticed after both figures were released and thought was a cool coincidence, not a pre-planned design feature.

yep. like i said its pretty cool. i should of expected the overkill coments though.

Just looks like he's trying to make TF pron between the two figs

that is hilarious. should i do that. do you think it would be taken off youtube.

hahahahahaha

ill make op pwn megs or megs pwn screamer they dont call 'im starSCREAM for nothing right.

OK, I thought I had posted my mod about this, but apparently not.

Long story short, I cut a hole in the roof of Jetstorm's alt mode to fit an Energon peg (I used the one that comes on top of E Snowcat, since it comes with its own little platform which made it a good fit to isntall from underneath). The peg fits perfectly into the hole on Astrotrain's shuttle mode belly. Result: the 2 craft mated together solidly enough to lift the combination by Astrotrain alone.

EDIT:

Jetstorm-Astrotrain.jpg

Sorry for the cam-phone pic, lost my digi. It's a great combined mode, someone more ambituous than I might repaint Jetstorm to match Astrotrain.

I'll post a more detailed writeup in the Kitbash section sometime soon.

Yea I’m heavy to 380 pounds!

I drink an 18 pack a Day, Budweiser!

And I play with Transformers!

But I also play with my many Automatic Weapons and can bench my own wieght so I don't feel bad.

OK, I thought I had posted my mod about this, but apparently not.

Long story short, I cut a hole in the roof of Jetstorm's alt mode to fit an Energon peg (I used the one that comes on top of E Snowcat, since it comes with its own little platform which made it a good fit to isntall from underneath). The peg fits perfectly into the hole on Astrotrain's shuttle mode belly. Result: the 2 craft mated together solidly enough to lift the combination by Astrotrain alone.

EDIT:

Jetstorm-Astrotrain.jpg

Sorry for the cam-phone pic, lost my digi. It's a great combined mode, someone more ambituous than I might repaint Jetstorm to match Astrotrain.

I'll post a more detailed writeup in the Kitbash section sometime soon.

that is awsome

Guest Primal-Convoy

Please do NOT ridicule other posters here based upon their appearance. Some of you here wouldnt even be brave enough to post a pic yet alone a vid clip showing you in all your hideous, pasty-faced glory. This guy is a lot braver than many of us here and looks perfectly normal.

Thanks for the clip, mate.

Archived