Classics Astrotrain does NOT Combine with Jetstorm?

MISP Steve

PICT02621.jpg
Fellow TFans member, "gizmo_spaz" has questioned whether a statement made by Hasbro concerning the ability of Classics Universe Astrotrain to combine with the Toys R Us exclusive movie Jetstorm (itself a recolour of Energon Jetfire) is actually true. Do YOU have these two figures? Do they combine or has Hasbro gone "all Wreck-Gar" on us all and made a mess of things? Post your comments! Read More
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you open the hatch in front of Jetfire/Skyshadow/Jetstorm's head, and remove Astrotrain's gun, you can kind of stick Astrotrain's landing gear in the hole. It's a very loose fit, and were they vehicles in the real world, they would probably have a very expensive "Oops, we dropped your shuttle in the ocean" accident.

This is probably all they were referring to. It's kind of neat, that's all.

Yea it sorta does.

If you pull the part that closes in with the head up and then insert Astrotrains landing gear in with the head it will hold the wheels in. It looks cool just sitting on display and I can even tilt it upward and it will stay, but don't tilt sideways or turn upside down becasue it will fall right off. Wow now we can rename them after they combine!

Astro-Fire

Astro-Storm

Astro-Shadow

Astro-Sky

Astro-Jet

Jet-Train

Sky-Train

Train-Shadow

Train-Storm

Train-Fire

wow have i caused something. i got a video reply already saying i needed to lift the little hatch thing. though i would hardly say it fits. but, yes it does look pretty cool sitting there. props to all who have alerted me to the folly of my ways.

Archived