• Cities and Bases
    • Combiners
    • Headmasters
    • Micromasters
    • Targetmasters
    • Powermasters
    • Pretenders
    • Original (Diaclone/Microman repaints) Cars, Dinos, Jetsâ?¦
    • Other (quit living in the past Bizzmoff, move on man!)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this was a hard decision, because I my favorite is Fortress Maximus and he is both a city/base and a headmaster. So I went with Headmasters because he was foremost a Headmaster. He was really cool and a badass in the Japanese Headmaster series from what I've seen, and not whinny pacifist like in the rebirth episodes in the US.

i liked the combiners as characters, but the only combiner TOY with any ingenuity was Devastator. he had a unique way of combining into his gestalt form. the rest of them were all the same, one big 'bot in the middle, and 4 smaller bots as arms/legs and then a bunch of accessories (which were easy to lose) for hands/feet/head.

Try Liokaiser, from the Victory series. Only one possible gestalt combination, and the ONLY accessory required is the head.

I'm embarrassed to say I voted for Micromasters. Yeah, yeah. They had combiners too, at least!

Tough call between combiners and cities, but cities win. There's just something cool about an entire city turning into one big robot ...

Archived