New Wal-Mart Movie Deluxe Exclusives

Peter_Van

Getaway_Robot__scaled_100.jpg
While we reported and showed you at BotCon the three Wal-Mart off-screen "Transformers" deluxe class exclusive figures, Hasbro has now graciously provided us with some official images of Decepticon Fracture, Breakaway, and Crankcase. Check out the bios and images in the full article.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the last three store-exclusives that I have wanted have been impossible for me to find (Walscream, Wal-Mart Big Daddy, Target GI Joe Night Specter),

great, big, fat MEH...

I want Crasher. The color scheme is nice. Plus.....I've always wanted the Crasher toy as a kid. I got nothing but generic Gobots.

i'm still looking for big daddy too!

my walmart sucks for exclusives or anything beyond the basic assortments...

fracture looks good... the other two... who cares... cannonball was the best repaint ever of cybertron red alert

YES, (I loved big daddy, best version of that mold, if slightly obnoxious colors) FRACTURE looks GREAT!!!!

I don't get why they are putting these guys in the movie line. They should just stick them in Universe, I mean really they don't match with with movie toys!

But Fracture is the uber cool! I will buy her and put her with my classics. Wonder if the will do Cy-Kill?

Wonder if the will do Cy-Kill?

DON'T GET MY HOPES UP!

Ahem....

Crasher/Fracture and Getaway/Breakaway will be mine (I don't own the Cyb. Hot Shot mold, so this will work nicely). They'll go with my A/E/C/Classics/Universe stuff though. They defiantly don't mesh with the movie look.

Crankcase is a whole lot of meh....I'll pass on him.

Archived