Teletraan-I / Ark / Nemesis Display Panels!

Mandingo Rex

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have so many official Transformers and other old and new transforming figures and I'm selling them all. I can send all kinds of pictures and you can call me directly with any questions or e-mail me. I prefer cash at pick up but I'm willing to ship if you pay with Paypal or check or money order. I'm trying to put a site together where I can show them all but for know I'll just put up what I can and send pictures as requested.

E-mail me at inthesand@live.com

Here are some:

G1

Optimus Prime: 1 complete, 2 near, 1 figure and trailer

Megatron: 1 complete 1 near 1 gun only

Ultra Magnus: 1 complete 1 figure and trailer(both rubber tire vers.)

Computron: 1 99.9% complete(missing 1 big orange gun for the motorcycle) 1 includes all figures both feet a fist and some weapons

Superion: Four of five figures(just need sling shot figure) with two fists and another part or two, maybe the head

Sludge dinobot: 99% complete needs one missile.

Ironhide pre-rub: has missiles and weapon and weapon holder

Ramjet: has missiles full wings and landing gear

Trailbreaker: 1 complete, 1 missing one fist and I think 1 missile

Sunstreaker pre-rub: 1 complete 1 near complete 1 no accessories

Mirage pre-rub: 1 complete 1 includes spoiler and two missiles

Hound: no accessories

Metroplex: some accessories

MANY MANY MORE!

Pre G1

King Dam 02 Head-Torso and Arm-wing sections

King Dam 06 full wing set, missile launchers, landing gear and one vertical stabilizer

Super Gobots

Destroyer mint in decent original box

Cy-Kill mint in rough original box

Defendor Mint unapplied stickers sheet included very nice box

Gobots

So many and a lot of rare ones! Just ask by Mr number if you know it or a good description like red fiero, blue mustang, blue dune buggy, white jet etc....

Machine Wars

Megatron mint in sealed package

Optimus Prime: 1 complete 1 spare trailer

Many deluxe fires some in sealed package

Armada

Unicron complete

Super Optimus Prime 99.9% in original box

Most deluxe figures with minicons and weapons many with instructions

Most Minicons and minicon teams including combiners

Energon

Omega Supreme: 1 complete, 1 with head missing missiles and one small piece (no breaks, still works in both transformations) 2 missing head and some accessories.

Mirage Mint complete in box

Scorponok complete

most scouts complete

a bunch of scout and deluxe figures mint in sealed packages

Beast Wars

Many mint in sealed packages

SO MANY IT WOULD TAKE DAYS TO LIST! I have them from 100% Complete in original sealed box to huge lots of parts. I have 1000's so send me want lists and I'll see what I have. The more you get the bigger the deals I can give because I'm getting rid of them all.

Dude,

Great job man, great job. I used the Nemesis one for my Ultrarama.

What paper did you use to print it out for your Ultrarama? I printed it out on regular 8x11" paper and it's not tall enough to cover the whole background. Or did you just tape a couple of pieces together?

First of all, thanks guys for the positive replies.

Secondly, sorry for missing the last few posts, for some reason my subscription to this thread doesn't always work and I don't get emails to posts.

Gret job Rex, it is possiible to do some instructions to assemble, and put a space (border) to glue the pieces to one another.

Regards

Actually, there are instructions on the high-res artwork. :) Simply download it and you'll see. I apologize if they're confusing, but they're the best I could manage.

I didn't make tabs because there are multiple ways to construct it and assemble it—but although I've only built one full-scale once, I didn't actually need or use any tabs. You'll have a higher quality construction if you don't even use them.

I constructed it leaving the bottom open for access, and then used tape and hot-glue on the backsides (or inside, I guess), after spray-mounting the artwork onto black card stock and black foam core. I made the two sides from foam core, and the folding parts were all card stock (because the heavy foam-core is good for stability, but the fold parts need to be thinner so you can fold them, obviously). You could use tape to hold it together, but I feel that hot glue works best to hold the seams together. All of this is going to be on the inside, so it won't matter.

Watch out if using a hot-glue gun though... It can burn fingers, melt the foam core (if it gets on the foam part) and it also melts laser-printer ink, since laser-printers use heat to apply the ink.

Hope everyone enjoys the Teletraan. I'm still trying to get back around to the Nemesis, but 2009 was a rough year, and I've not had much spare time due to my new job. It's been a long time in the making, but hopefully I can get back around to finishing it up. :)

First of all, thanks guys for the positive replies.

Secondly, sorry for missing the last few posts, for some reason my subscription to this thread doesn't always work and I don't get emails to posts.

Gret job Rex, it is possiible to do some instructions to assemble, and put a space (border) to glue the pieces to one another.

Regards

Actually, there are instructions on the high-res artwork. :) Simply download it and you'll see. I apologize if they're confusing, but they're the best I could manage.

I didn't make tabs because there are multiple ways to construct it and assemble it—but although I've only built one full-scale once, I didn't actually need or use any tabs. You'll have a higher quality construction if you don't even use them.

I constructed it leaving the bottom open for access, and then used tape and hot-glue on the backsides (or inside, I guess), after spray-mounting the artwork onto black card stock and black foam core. I made the two sides from foam core, and the folding parts were all card stock (because the heavy foam-core is good for stability, but the fold parts need to be thinner so you can fold them, obviously). You could use tape to hold it together, but I feel that hot glue works best to hold the seams together. All of this is going to be on the inside, so it won't matter.

Watch out if using a hot-glue gun though... It can burn fingers, melt the foam core (if it gets on the foam part) and it also melts laser-printer ink, since laser-printers use heat to apply the ink.

Hope everyone enjoys the Teletraan. I'm still trying to get back around to the Nemesis, but 2009 was a rough year, and I've not had much spare time due to my new job. It's been a long time in the making, but hopefully I can get back around to finishing it up. :)

Glad to hear you scored a new gig. Hopefully this one works out better. I look forward to making the Nemesis computer once you get it ready.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to drop in and say Thanks for making these. Got the link from someone on TFW and joined up here so I could see the progression and stuff. I'm considering re-arranging my entire TF setup with these in mind. Glad you got a new job too! Thanks again!

-G

Just wanted to drop in and say Thanks for making these. Got the link from someone on TFW and joined up here so I could see the progression and stuff. I'm considering re-arranging my entire TF setup with these in mind. Glad you got a new job too! Thanks again!

-G

Not a problem guys! If everyone can do me a favor, and post pics when you get your displays set up, that'd rock!

I'm glad to help everyone out by providing the files for them :)

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been diligently working on this and came up with a question this AM. What's the best way to connect the Center Console to the main unit? I don't really want to glue it for fear that I'll mess up the surrounding area. I thought about cutting it out with some surrounding white space and making tabs with matching slits in the mainframe but that might not work real well either. I don't really want it to just sit on the top unless that's the best way. Any advice would be great!

I'll definitely put up pics when I get it completed. I ended up shrinking the original to 45% which from the looks of things is gonna fit perfect with Classics and Universe figures.

-G

So I've been diligently working on this and came up with a question this AM. What's the best way to connect the Center Console to the main unit? I don't really want to glue it for fear that I'll mess up the surrounding area. I thought about cutting it out with some surrounding white space and making tabs with matching slits in the mainframe but that might not work real well either. I don't really want it to just sit on the top unless that's the best way. Any advice would be great!

I'll definitely put up pics when I get it completed. I ended up shrinking the original to 45% which from the looks of things is gonna fit perfect with Classics and Universe figures.

-G

Could always try Velcro. :lol