Teletraan-I / Ark / Nemesis Display Panels!

Mandingo Rex

mandingo can l just say thanks for such wonderful background, l was taking pictures like this

[http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/content.php?/transformers-image/transformers-toys/animated/earthmode-optimus-prime/animated-prime-0035.jpg/image.html[/img].

But since l found your background it has done this to my gallery's you can check out my gallery's at www.transformertoys.co.uk

again thanks for the great backgrounds

cheers bazz

your link is broken. Here's my latest pic.

gallery_4946_560_53951.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys, and thanks for posting pics as well!

Apparently my "subscription" to this thread isn't working anymore, so I didn't realize there were new posts. Haha. I just figured it got buried in the threads.

An update on the Nemesis... Well, actually there's been a big pause to it, unfortunately.

The Christmas season got busy at work, and I was trying to stay as busy as possible due to layoffs occasionally happening.

Well, unfortunately my agency lost the account I was working most of my time on, and they just laid off 21 people, and I was one of them.

Sooooo I'm spending my days job-hunting, but fortunately for now I have severance pay running through mid-April, and I've had 3 interviews in the 2 weeks since I've been laid off, so I'm just playing the game right now trying to find a NEW job. Trying to be positive, this economy blows.

I'll get back around to it, I do plan to finish it sooner or later.

Also, this next week I'm trying to at least get a Teletraan-I built for Valkfan. We need to do some trades, and he lives about an hour away. :)

I'm trying to take some pics too. It's shameful I haven't even built my own, but I haven't had the time or the space to put it when it's built!

-MR

• 2 weeks later...
Wow it's huge! I thought the lower part was supposed to be around waist high. Mine seems very small now. Any way how is the Nemesis computer coming?

It is around waist high, to MP Prime. :)

Nemesis had to take a back seat unfortunately, while I'm job-hunting. The only reason I built the Teletraan was that I needed to use the office printers before my "last day" allowed in the office to use things. I had a grace period after layoffs to use my desk and office equipment, but that time has passed now, unfotunately.

Wow it's huge! I thought the lower part was supposed to be around waist high. Mine seems very small now. Any way how is the Nemesis computer coming?

Nemesis had to take a back seat unfortunately, while I'm job-hunting. The only reason I built the Teletraan was that I needed to use the office printers before my "last day" allowed in the office to use things. I had a grace period after layoffs to use my desk and office equipment, but that time has passed now, unfotunately.

Nice way to use that grace period man. I thought maybe you had gotten a new job in the same field and that was why you were able to make this. Sorry to hear that isn't the case. Good luck on the job hunt.

Hey MR, I showed my friend these pictures and he's offered to bring his company work truck to pick it up. I guess we're good to go. ;-)

• 1 month later...