Teletraan-I / Ark / Nemesis Display Panels!

Mandingo Rex

I'd love to print it on vinyl, I've checked into pricing and it seems to be a little more than I'd be willing to shell out for something I don't really have room to display. Haha.

My ideal method of production would be to print it on vinyl, and then mount that to styrene. It'd be as good as a plastic playset then, and fairly durable.

Love to see it when you're done.

Anyone done a Nemesis layout yet?

BTW, work's been slamming me lately, haven't had any time to work more on the Nemesis, but it's definitely started and I'm finishing up the main layout, next will come the many many hours of detailing. THAT's the fun, tedious part.

Hey MR it's good to hear from you again. I look forward to building the Nemesis computer when you get it so my CL Megatron, Galvatron, Bludgeon, and Scorponok can fight over it. :mwahaha

These are amazing.

My kid watches G1 toons with me. Not only am I gonna build a display with these, I think I'll make a playset too.

Hey, thanks for all the kind words guys!

I never expected this to take off like it has!

I've been SUPER busy with work, and we are losing a fairly big account, so I have to be on my best behavior and burn the candle at both ends, so it may be a while longer til I've got much time to donate to the Nemesis computer...

I've got too many expensive hobbies to go jobless for long, if you catch my drift.

All I ask is one thing: POST PICS!

:)

guess the next thing now is the

SPACE BRIDGE..... :tflaugh

One that works, tho, right? :tfgrin

I can't wait to build one of these sets, I love it! Might have to weasel some more space for my new basement display area, tho. Awesome work! :thumb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive response!

I've taken a month or two off from this as my job has required me to focus due to cutbacks and I'm trying to avoid being "let go", but I plan to get the Nemesis back up and running soon...

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive response!

I've taken a month or two off from this as my job has required me to focus due to cutbacks and I'm trying to avoid being "let go", but I plan to get the Nemesis back up and running soon...

Yes please don't go and get fired on our account man. Do what you need to do to keep your job.