Teletraan-I / Ark / Nemesis Display Panels!

Mandingo Rex

I'm still a little confused on how to assemble the thing. Namely what's the difference between the console and the terminal?

The console, I believe, would be the smaller pronged thing that sits in the center, mounted near the keyboards and in front of the big screen.

The terminal, being the larger computer unit. It's just how I named the pieces, they may not be technical terms but was the easiest way for me to describe the parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I got my printer working again. :thumb Picked up some foam board, earlier today..so I was wondering, has anyone already printed this out and glued to to the foam board and cut it out? If so, how do you keep there from there being seam lines?

Hey guys. I got my printer working again. :thumb Picked up some foam board, earlier today..so I was wondering, has anyone already printed this out and glued to to the foam board and cut it out? If so, how do you keep there from there being seam lines?

I made mine out of card stock, and taped it together.

However Trailbreaker77 made his out of foam board so he'd be the one to ask. However as long as you're careful and fit the sides of the main panel up against the sides of Teletraan-I you shouldn't have any foam board showing. If you do then I'd suggest a little bit of orange paint or an orange, or yellow orange sharpie.

BTW, thanks for all the great comments guys. I haven't found someone who didn't like yet, which is rare. Thanks for being supportive!

I'm tracking comments on about 15 sites, and it's fun to see this thing spread!

Hope everyone enjoys it. More to come!

Also, post pics! Please! :)

Here is where I am at on the teletraan build I am using form board to build it and it is at 50% scale. I scaled it down for my Classics line I have the floor and the back wall done. I have to put the left and right walls together yet. I have to get some more super glue to finish it up. Hoping to finish it up this weekend I will post finished pictures then.

IMG_7070.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_7073.jpg

IMG_7074.jpg

IMG_7075.jpg

Oh and Mandingo here are some pictures of Ratchet / Wheeljack repair table I was talking about.

Repair1.jpg

Repair2.jpg

Repair3.jpg

Ah, I see what he's doing. He's doing pre-assembly with the foamboard, then applying the texture to the board. That is alot easier than what I was thinking about doing.

Thanks for drawing my attention back to Trialbreaker77's post. :thumb

Download Nemesis Background Plate #6 »

So here's #6 guys.

For those of you who have asked, I'm going to do a few more modified plates for the Nemesis with at least one larger video screen, and probably 2 with big windows showing underwater scenes. How's that? They'll be modified from the previous Nemesis plates, of course, but different enough that you should still be able to tile them.

I'm actually thinking now I may go back and redo the Ark plates. They look so blah to me now.

How are people printing these out?

Just down load them to your printer and then use a program where you can print it out. I'm using MGI Photosuite 4 but some ppl use Photoshop. I would probably use Photoshop too but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to do what I want it to.

How are people printing these out?

Just down load them to your computer and then use a program where you can print it out. I'm using MGI Photosuite 4 but some ppl use Photoshop. I would probably use Photoshop too but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to do what I want it to.

Sweet I can't wait to build the Nemesis Computer. Make sure you put Shockwave's pic on the screen so that it'll be like when he, and Megs were talking about the space bridge locations.