Director Uwe Boll Challenges Bay to Boxing Match Showdown

MISP Steve

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about instead of a boxing match, they each direct a movie and see which one earns more money OOPS

Wooooooooooo rofflebot[1].gif

Not to say that Boll's movies aren't asstastic pieces of ass (which they are), but I've noticed a lot of people here making the case that big box office = good movie, which is almost always NOT the case.

While that's true, I don't think that's what people are getting at. I think the general consensus is that even Bay's worst film is better then Boll's best.

quoted for truth'd

Okay, here we go:

If Bay boxes Boll, it should be hyped like a Rocky 4 parody, Bay the American vs. Boll the Foreigner, and then Bay can star in a montage where he works out in the snow to music from the Rocky 4 soundtrack, composed by none other than Vince DiCola, creating a cinematic Transformers loop of geeky proportions.

Okay, here we go:

If Bay boxes Boll, it should be hyped like a Rocky 4 parody, Bay the American vs. Boll the Foreigner, and then Bay can star in a montage where he works out in the snow to music from the Rocky 4 soundtrack, composed by none other than Vince DiCola, creating a cinematic Transformers loop of geeky proportions.

i don't think my poor little geeky heart could take it.

*in his announcer voice*

LAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IN THE RED CORNER WEIGHING IN ABOUT uhh.... SOMETHING POUNDS, PLEASE GIVE A HAND FOOOR MICHEAL "AWESOME" BAY!

AAND IN THE BLUE CORNER, HAILING FROM GERMANY, YOU KNOW HIM, YOU HATE HIM: UWE "SUCK" BOLL!

Okay, here we go:

:lol :lol

It's gotta have :awsum random explosions going on at random in the background too. I would totally pay to see this on PPV.

So he's pissed that people don't like his shotty movies. Oh well make better ones. On a side note he did once say he would stop making movies if a million people signed at petition online. Too bad there's not a million people who care about Uwe Boll. Oh no I said people don't care. Does he wanna box me now? :abrofl

I'm wondering...

Uwe stated that "Bay responded to my note about him in a very insulting way..."

What is it that Bay was responding to?

I tried to start a conversation about this with some movie-buff coworkers... when I mentioned Uwe Boll, they responded "what's a Uwe Boll?"

I'm wondering...

Uwe stated that "Bay responded to my note about him in a very insulting way..."

What is it that Bay was responding to?

I tried to start a conversation about this with some movie-buff coworkers... when I mentioned Uwe Boll, they responded "what's a Uwe Boll?"

did you pronounce it right?

did you pronounce it right?

yah... and spelled it.

i dunno... maybe I'm the movie buff out of my coworkers.

Archived