Blue BT Tracks is for real?

Snapes on a Plane

I hope this is for real. I canceled my order for yellow tracks, and wasn't looking forward to getting the atl one. Since all my other models are BT's. I kinda figured something like this would happen.

yeah, something about the way "Blue" is in perenthesis makes me wonder... it's like they're selling him with a depressed look on his face or something

About FREAKING TIME Takara! :mwahaha Taunting the fans with the yellow one when most wanted the BT BLUE ONE, was cruel! :grr Glad someone got off of their duffs and made the decision. :punch

All hail BT Blue Tracks! Lets hope he arrives earlier than expected. See good things do come to those who wait. :beer

I have little doubt that there WILL be a Blue BT Tracks, always suspected as much, just wondering if this is a little soon after the release of the Yellow one for the date to be correct.

yeah, something about the way "Blue" is in perenthesis makes me wonder... it's like they're selling him with a depressed look on his face or something

Heh. Every time you transform him, he explodes into inconsolable misery.

HLJ have a listing for a blue Tracks, Id concider that a confirmation.

Archived