Some Zim and Some Swim

I've got a bunch of Zim figures I need to get rid of to make some more room and to make my coming move a little smoother. If you have any questions about shipping or if you need more pics just ask and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. The only piece out of the whole Zim lot that is broken is the tentacle back pack, which can be fixed with a little sandpaper and epoxy. I'd like to sell all of the Zim stuff together unless it's something really specific you want. Just make an offer as I'm not sure what to ask for it all. Also, after a couple of days I'll be putting the Zim and the Adult Swim stuff on ebay so now's the chance to get it before evilbay.

I'm asking $13 shipped for the DoA Kasumi, Ayane, and Hitomi. They should all be complete, but I'm missing one of the little booklets, Ayane's I think.

DoAFigures.jpg

ASLot1.jpg

ASLot.jpg

There aren't multiples of the AS figures, I just forgot to include it all in one photo. The posters are folded, but not creased. All of the figures have been opened and displayed, but are in great shape.

ZimFigures1.jpg

ZimFigures.jpg

ZimAccessories.jpg

ZimAccessories1.jpg

ZimBrokenPack.jpg

Archived