Custom Springer from Movie Incenerator!

Jin Saotome

Ah, bet you thought I had finished with Transformers? Well I've done so many I was running out of ideas. Browsing exclusives the botcon specials I ran across Springer and remembered him. He use to be a rocket car/helicopter Triple Changer. Now I knew what I could turn Incinerator into! He doesn't triplechange but still resembles Springer and even has a sword. He was made from a movie Incinerator, Classics Jetfire head, and Gundam hands. I did a realistic weathered military look for him and tried to stick close to the G1 figure's color scheme. Kinda reminds me of the dropship in Aliens.

Springer_Strip.jpg

I'm not particularly a big fan of G1 homages, mostly bec. I was never into G1 back in the day. So I was about to skip this thread when I saw who posted it. And I am not disappointed, another mind-blower from the Master. Suh-WEET! :thumb

Saw this on your site last night...I really like it. It makes a cross between Sprinter and Ultra Magnus in the arms area. It actually makes a better figure than the original. Once again you show some stuff.

Please continue the TFs...I enjoy all of your work...but these are special.

Thanks for the warpath help.

Love what you've done, but... well... I hate the Incinerator figure. Even with hands, he still looks off in the arm area.

But still, it's as cool a figure as you could possibly get from the mold.

Archived