MP Soundwave

Wikkid

This builds been back an fourth several times. Started out as going for pure toon accuracy. Then, went to Dreamwave style, then to some CGI stuff I saw. In the end, it's a combination of the three,

soundwaveak9.jpg

soundwave1dq7.jpg

soundwave2ex2.jpg

soundwave4gw4.jpg

Added this comunication thing at the last minute. Figured I may as well make use of it.

soundwave5ju9.jpg

soundwave6.jpg

soundwave7.jpg

The deck mode sucks cause I added them silver leg plates without test fitting first. Because of that, the sides tend to stick out. Might change it if'n I get ambitious some day.

Some day I may also add some knobs and lights or even a Serius radio, but it's highly unlikely being that I've never "truely" finished a build yet.

soundwave8.jpg

Soundwave: Superior.

Truer words have never graced this forum. FanTASTIC!!! :awsum I too gasped when that first pic loaded. :oface Just a stunning replica. You sir are a bad-ass scratch-building m/f-er!! :thumb :rock

Archived