The Animated Blitzwing Toy Uber-Thread

DarkNarcoleptic

bw005__scaled_98.jpg
Thanks to Caine and ACToys for new images of the transformers Animated Blitzwing that reveal the figures much talked about jet mode and more looks at the tank mode. View the moirrored images now showing in the Animated Database.
Read the Full News Story Here

http://www.actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid-259363.html

^_^ LOVE

TFormers Post
Thanks to "Shin-gouki" of ACToys, we have a first look at the three faces of Transformers: Animated Blitzwing deluxe class figure. So far, the only toy-related images of this figure are the ones we showed you during Comic-Con 2007. Jump in to this TFormers Community thread to see the ugly mugs.

post-440-1208263654_thumb.jpg

post-440-1208263660_thumb.jpg

post-440-1208263664_thumb.jpg

post-440-1208562316_thumb.jpg

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much what I figured it would be, based on the animation for it.

Now the only question is which face to pose it with; I'm leaning toward freeze ray/jet Blitz, but then again, I'm starting to feel like expressing myself through song.

Like them very much, but it only looks right for the cold face, the helmet is too long for the other two faces, especially the rage head.

But , like them overall

MUST...HAVE...ANIMATED...BLITZWING

That third face just screams "COME ON! KILL ME! KILL ME I'M HERE!"

Or "GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!"

*months-long thirst for Blitzwing pics partly sated* Now I have to see the rest. Too bad he'll be a deluxe, I think he would've worked very well as a voyager.

You know, this is probably one instance where it's a blessing in disguise that this character has such a large chin. Otherwise it might be much harder to grasp those faces in order to spin them around.

Seriously, whoever thought up the idea of Blitzwing having multiple personality disorder should just go ahead and get the Emmy. Animated Blitzwing is definitely my new favorite TF, hands down.

Archived