thievesinthetemple's Parts & Weapons Want/Trade list

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

List updated, removed traded items.

I've added a few more items I'm willing to trade off: some additional RID parts, and a couple extras I have from BWII and Car Robots.

Thanks to those of you I've been in touch with so far... keep the offers coming!!

Updated list.

I've gone ahead and added some non-TF items I have for trade: some Gobots parts and figures, as well as a handful of weapons for MOTU, TMNT and M.A.S.K. These are all items I've accumulated over the years of buying TF lots on eBay. I was going to put these back up there for sale, but I figured I'd give you guys first dibs...

Updated again with more figures for trade, including a few more Energon figs, a couple vintage G1 and some loose Alternators. Some are complete, some are good for parts or customs.

If you've checked this thread but found nothing to your liking so far... check back later, as I still have several boxes of broken/unbroken, complete/incomplete items in my closet to sift through, and I will gradually be adding them to this list as time goes on...

• 1 month later...

Hey bro,

I got your PM, I'm looking over your list for a possible trade for most of the Unicron parts you want.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived