My Trans Scanning Prime review

Pascal

From the looks of things in your review, I must say that I am very glad I did not order one of these. I admit the vehicle mode looks really nice, but everything else was beyond "meh." Bot mode has way too much crap hanging all over the place, and I didn't think I would ever say this, but I prefer the Protoform toy to the protoform that this tries to be. Now, I'm all for challenges, and am one of those people who will not use instructions for toys, but the figure is just too fugly in every other sense (just my opinion) to warrant the money for a good challenging transformation.

One great thing about this toy though, I'm sure kitbashers all over will have plenty of use for the skeleton figure inside as the base for many a great customs.

*edit*

Very nice review though, you did a good job showing off all the various aspects of this guy. I just don't have any love for this toy though.

One great thing about this toy though, I'm sure kitbashers all over will have plenty of use for the skeleton figure inside as the base for many a great customs.

You know that's true...

I actually ordered this guy myself, I can't wait to see what he's like IRL.

Well, not that they've started this, Takara/Tomy should make a Transformers the Movie set, Megatron into Galvatron.

I'd be all over a Hot Rod/imus Prime set like stink on sh*t.

Not that I think it would work well, but I was thinking the same general concept, but in a MP Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime figure.

Well, not that they've started this, Takara/Tomy should make a Transformers the Movie set, Megatron into Galvatron.

Not that I think it would work well, but I was thinking the same general concept, but in a MP Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime figure.

I think that could be done... the only differences between Hot Rod and Rodimus Prime are:

1) spoiler shape

2) manly chest

3) older face

4) height

I think that could be done... the only differences between Hot Rod and Rodimus Prime are:

1) spoiler shape

2) manly chest

3) older face

4) height

I more-so meant "to fan standards." I can already hear it though (not that I would care personally) Rodimus isn't "taller enough" than Hot Rod, this thing is junk. :tflaugh

Archived