mp upgrade kits

MattimusPrime

mp-01 had a unofficail non transforming trailer

mp-03 & 06 have the coronation set

mp-05 has a stock n barrel set which i think should have had a scaled down fusion cannon to fit on his arm in

in proportion

where is a upgrade for mp-02 magnus throw me a bone someon no laser rifle no non-transformering trailer nothing why no love for magnus anything besides marksproject trailer that price is steep

The only suitable upgrade for Masterpiece Magnus would be his armour/trailer, which would be a much more difficult undertaking than the other kits.

yes it would be very difficult to do it that way but just a non-transforming trailer with anime accurate rifle would be great especailly for those that like to display in vehicle mode

Someone sold a kinda crappy upscaled UM rifle based on the G1 figure. This came out years ago when MP UM first came out, but was discontinued after a short while b/c I think they were too expensive and not that great of quality. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and can post some pics.

i guess since mp-02 is so rare there isn't enough market for it...

Exactly. MP-02 is by far the rarest MP. I don't know anyone who has one, and I actually know several people who collect TF's. There just isn't a market for accessories until/unless TT reissues it, which they probably won't.

Okay I have to ask this, are you assuming the kit will come with a smaller arm cannon. Or is it rumored? Or confirmed or what?

i guess since mp-02 is so rare there isn't enough market for it...

Exactly. MP-02 is by far the rarest MP. I don't know anyone who has one, and I actually know several people who collect TF's. There just isn't a market for accessories until/unless TT reissues it, which they probably won't.

I have MP Magnus'Prime. I think that he is 1,000% better looking than MP-Prime. His truck looks realistic enough and that cardboard trailer is actually quite cool.

Only sort of upgrade I would really want for him is say a smallish cargo that could convert into missile launchers and possibly a Yautja style shoulder gun.

no there is no smaller arm canon in that kit i just thought since that they went to all the trouble of making replacement leg pieces and the silencer and stock that a smaller cannon would have been nice to equal out his robot mode

back on topic---i had no idea mp-02 was that rare but still a plastic non-transforminf trailer would be nice maybe TT will reissue him with a plastic trailer like they did prime

Archived