Animated Toys Sighted...

Snapes on a Plane

Yes, they DO mark up the prices. Jerks. However, from the first Unicron on up, they seemed to have the latest TFs before WalMart and Toys R Us.

What we do NOT have around here is a Target, and that is a store I would LIVE IN!

--The Stryker

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody ever goes in our KMart. There are two Super Wally Worlds nearby. I'll cruise on in there after work...

It seems like every big TFormers purchase I've made in the last few years has been at KMart, because no one ever checks in there.

Sad for the big K, yea for me!

--The Stryker

Well Matt, I dunno about your area, but all the KMarts by me have always had a 20% markup on TFs. $12.49 Deluxes just aren't my thing.

:pfx I'm not one of those "pay more to get it earlier" people. There's no harm in waiting.

Nobody ever goes in our KMart. There are two Super Wally Worlds nearby. I'll cruise on in there after work...

It seems like every big TFormers purchase I've made in the last few years has been at KMart, because no one ever checks in there.

--The Stryker

Well Matt, I dunno about your area, but all the KMarts by me have always had a 20% markup on TFs. $12.49 Deluxes just aren't my thing.

:pfx I'm not one of those "pay more to get it earlier" people. There's no harm in waiting.

Plus, since gas is $3.99 a gallon here (as of yesterday) I don't relish the thought of driving around in a vain attempt to locate a store where the employees paid no attention to the release date.

Also, I want a Premium Starscream, and since he's coming out at Target on the official release day, I figured I'd just the Animated figures I want then.

--The Stryker

Plus, since gas is $3.99 a gallon here (as of yesterday) I don't relish the thought of driving around in a vain attempt to locate a store where the employees paid no attention to the release date.

Seriously. I can stalk a Wal-Mart at midnight the night before their release, just like anyone else. :tflaugh

--The Stryker

:pfx I use K-Mart normally as a last resort, although I have found one or 2 things that have interested me. But they always mark up 10% or more than what most others have. That would really suck if K-Mart ends up having all the first wave. Good news for me is... I have 4 locations near me! :bounce One on my direct commute route, and 3 kinda out of the way but drving never bothers me.

What he said.

ya this is true that they got released because i went to the hamilton ohio k-mart and on an endcap they had the whole first wave. that kmart some times gets fairfield ohio's target's shipments they said. i got the first wave and my favorites are megatron and starscream.

ya this is true that they got released because i went to the hamilton ohio k-mart and on an endcap they had the whole first wave. that kmart some times gets fairfield ohio's target's shipments they said. i got the first wave and my favorites are megatron and starscream.

Care to back that up with some pics?

Archived