A mates Gundam conversion...

FREEFALLL666

So I started a "motivational course" and on the third week there a new guy started.. Huge muscle-guy with tattoos, looked the serious type who you don't wind up..

I tried to avoid all contact with him Well I'm like that, anyone who looks like that just doesn't seem friendly to me..

I was sat on the PC looking at Transformers pics and checking out the Dendrobium Gundam. He came next to me and just said "Stamen with Dendrobium pack on it! Cool hey check out GundamMad.co.uk" We get chattin and he is a complete Gundam nut.. He showed me pics from his phone of his collection. He then showed me a kit-bash he did..

Optimus_Kitbash.jpg

Optimus_Head_Shot.jpg

Optimus_With_Chest_Open.jpg

Just sharin this AWESOME job he did!

yeah , I have seen e few if these. some from the more expensive kits. without alt modes its a revoltech toy to me. I have always wanted to see some Zoids/TF kitbashes

Well there you go, just goes to show that TFans come in all shapes and sizes

Well in this case its a bloomin high price kitbash he did, 1/100 scale, goin by British pounds, say £30, that would be $60.. And thats being modest.. I hope to update this tomorrow with his Ultra-Magnus kitbash.. And SOON I HOPE.... I will get my customs up..

Although instantly recognisable as Optimus Prime, I can't say I'm really that interested. It's still nothing more than an actionmaster and still a bit too much a Gundam.

Magnus is nice and although I have no problem with Magnus as a white Prime (several version were a whole lot better looking than Prime anyway (e.g. WW and CL)), with the Cybertron mold it is possible to get both: a white Prime-like robot in the smaller mode and G1 combined look in the larger bot mode.

But nevertheless, nicely done :thumb I esp. like how by removing parts of the backpack he made him look different.

I have always wanted to see some Zoids/TF kitbashes

Sculptbot made a Snarl from some old Zoids and talked about doing the other Dinobots as well. Never saw any of the others except for some first WIP's, but pictures of Snarl were posted at transtopia. And he was effing awesome.

Archived