'04 Smokescreen

redrum2581

you forgot that Streak/silverstreak comes in both US and European.

You mean "US/Japanese". Contrary to popular misbelief, the only European country that has right-hand drive is a remote island that more often than not doesn't even consider itself part of Europe at all. ;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where does the shoulder cannon go in car mode?

It liked how Track's shoulder cannons were fully integrated into his transform, but seeing pictures of the removable roof of the Honda S2000 prototype, it seems like there's going to be a few parts lying around... which I don't like that much.

Who says the final version of the honda will have a removable roof? Anything is posable with protos.

you forgot that Streak/silverstreak comes in both US and European.

I'm not collecting Alternators... the only reason I have the Smokescreen alt is because the rest are going to stay in their boxes. And yes, I am aware that Streak comes in both left and right hand versions... I found that out on this forum only last week! :D

Where does the shoulder cannon go in car mode?

It liked how Track's shoulder cannons were fully integrated into his transform, but seeing pictures of the removable roof of the Honda S2000 prototype, it seems like there's going to be a few parts lying around... which I don't like that much.

Who says the final version of the honda will have a removable roof? Anything is posable with protos.

As and you shall receive...well at least this time. :tftongue Link

we in britain should be seperate from europe, we may get better products and would definatly get computer games quicker co it wont have to translated from the us version (example animal crossing for gamecube is Finally coming out) phew sorry its just i get wound up by how we get treated with release schedules.

yes yes yes yes '04 smokey is coming my way next week

then i have them all

yes

yes yes yes

meister (testshot)

smokescreen '03(4 times)

streak

sideswipe(2 times)

hound

Swindle (testshot white)(will repaint him in the colors off Trailbreaker)

Swindle(testshot Yellow)

Streak (testshot)

Dead End (test shot)

Dead end

Tracks

Tracks(testshot)

Grimlock (prototype)(not for sale)

MP masterpiece prime takara version

20th anniversary prime

By the way if any off you want to trade anything

i am looking for more alternators or binal tech figures

do have a lot off reissues to trade them for...........

Anybody...............

Archived