MP Prime's leg vents and Altrnator SDSWPs wheels

Guest Primal-Convoy

Guest Primal-Convoy

I :tfmad cannot:

1/ get MP Prime's leg vents to open. how DO I do it?

2/ get Alternator Sideswipe to roll along happily in car mode on a VERY flat surface (tatami).

Both were like this when I got them.

Also, just remembered: My new Astrotrain's energon chip keeps tring to peel off at the first layer (the clear bit that goes over the liquid crystal).

whats a bot to do! :tfsad :tfmad :tfhuh

Guest Primal-Convoy

Thanks! I didnt understand the Japanese instructions with Convoy, so Ill try that. Sidewsipe STILL wont budge that much...the cheeky wee rascal!

Thanks! I didnt understand the Japanese instructions with Convoy, so Ill try that. Sidewsipe STILL wont budge that much...the cheeky wee rascal!

all that die cast is probably pushing the frame down on the wheels so it wont move. Hasbro forever! :thumb

thats probably not it, but I couldnt help myself. Anyway, I find I have this problem when he's not perfectly together in car mode, it is a pain.

Archived