Your favorite G1 episodes

Satan's Camaro

I had recently been going through my G1 DVD's and I started thinking about which episodes I really liked. Now, I like just about all of them for one reason or another, but I was trying to pick out which ones were my favorites.

Which G1 episodes do you guys enjoy as your favorites? Here are mine.

S1

-More Than Meets The Eye (1-3)

-Divide And Conquer

-Fire In The Sky

-SOS Dinobots

-War Of The Dinobots

-A Plague Of Insecticons

-Heavy Metal War

S2

-Attack Of The Autobots

-Traitor

-A Prime Problem

-The Core (Horrible animation, but I liked the story)

-The Insecticon Syndrome

-Dinobot Island (pts. 1 & 2)

-Megatron's Master Plan (pts. 1 & 2)

-Desertion Of The Dinobots (pts. 1 & 2)

-Blaster Blues

-Quest For Survival

-The Secret Of Omega Supreme

-Triple Takeover (a funny episode. Starscream, Astrotrain and Blitzwing actually thought they could lead the Decepticon army! HA!)

-The Search For Alpha Trion

-The Key To Vector Sigma (pts. 1 & 2)

-Starscream's Brigade

-The Revenge Of Bruticus

-Aerial Assault

-Masquerade

-War Dawn

-Cosmic Rust

S3

-Five Faces Of Darkness (1-5) (once again, horrible animation, good story.)

-The Killing Jar

-Chaos

-Dark Awakening

-Webworld

-Forever Is A Long Time Coming

-Fight Or Flee

-Starscream's Ghost

-Ghost In The Machine

-Dweller In The Depths

-The Ultimate Weapon

-Call Of The Primitives (Storywise a little weak, but the animation is awesome)

-Grimlock's New Brain

-The Burden Hardest To Bear

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite two are..

Kremzeek, do i have to explain?

The chapter when the decepticons joined forces with the atlanteans and the dinobots had to save the day. Great animation and lots of action.

My favorite two are..

The chapter when the decepticons joined forces with the atlanteans and the dinobots had to save the day. Great animation and lots of action.

Kremzeek is one of the funniest episodes of Transformers, ever! Another funny one is "Triple Takeover" (mentioned above). Blitzwing misinterpreting football plays and terms for military strategy was pretty humorous IMO. What was even better was that it actually seemed to work. :tflaugh1 And then top off this with the fact that Starscream, Astrotrain and Blitzwing are the last three 'cons you want leading the Decepticon army, you have a recipe for some good bot humor.

"Atlantis, Arise" was a pretty good episode too.

My favorite two are..

Kremzeek is one of the funniest episodes of Transformers, ever! Another funny one is "Triple Takeover". Blitzwing misinterpreting football plays and terms for military strategy was pretty humorous IMO. What was even better was that it actually seemed to work. :tflaugh1 And then top off this with the fact that Starscream, Astrotrain and Blitzwing are the last three 'cons you want leading the Decepticon army, you have a recipe for some good bot humor.

"Atlantis, Arise" was a pretty good episode too.

Blitzwing: "Scapper, how big is our zone defense?"

Scapper: "Hard to tell. All the others are lost in it." :tflaugh

That is funny as hell. I laughed so hard when I saw that after I got the DVD's.

And when Blitzwing puts the coach in the locker and tells him its his new office.

i have fond memories of desertion of the dinobots where all the cons try to take off but can't and dinobot island where powerglide keeps boasting and the dinobots themselves training. (cruel spike "goodbye you guys. i'd write but, you cant read)

i also enjoyed attack of the autobots

Blitzwing:  "Scapper, how big is our zone defense?"

Scapper:  "Hard to tell.  All the others are lost in it."  :tflaugh

That is funny as hell.  I laughed so hard when I saw that after I got the DVD's.

And when Blitzwing puts the coach in the locker and tells him its his new office.

And somehow it worked on the Autobots, even if it was for only a short period of time. :tfgrin

And let's not forget that BW goes for the "long bomb" as well. :tflaugh

Blitzwing:  "Scapper, how big is our zone defense?"

Scapper:  "Hard to tell.  All the others are lost in it."   :tflaugh

That is funny as hell.  I laughed so hard when I saw that after I got the DVD's.

And somehow it worked on the Autobots, even if it was for only a short period of time. :tfgrin

And let's not forget that BW goes for the "long bomb" as well. :tflaugh

the astro force was funny too, it was an all time classic episode

I can't remember the name of it right now. Help me out, its the episode where some autobots like beachcomber find a golden pond. Eventually, both the autobots and decepticons turn to gold and are invincible for a short period of time. And they start shooting at each other recklessly. They eventually destroy the forest. Had a theme around it, don't mess with mother nature. :tfsad

I can't remember the name of it right now. Help me out, its the episode where some autobots like beachcomber find a golden pond. Eventually, both the autobots and decepticons turn to gold and are invincible for a short period of time. And they start shooting at each other recklessly. They eventually destroy the forest. Had a theme around it, don't mess with mother nature. :tfsad

The Golden Lagoon. It also featured everybody's big gun totting bot, Omega Supreme.

Archived