Hearse

Hearse

Okay...these aren't 100% original. They're.....drawbashes, if you will. I Took a couple different versions of Sideswipe and, as I drew, replaced the Lamborghini parts for my 99 Honda Civic...

I have art skills, but can't draw people/humanoids to save my life. So I rely on others' work as a starting point. I'm only good at surreal landscapes and cartoons

Without further ado, I present to you- Hearse, Autobot Coroner

Hearse.jpg

A photo of my car with a photoshopped Autobot logo

Hearse1.jpg

First version

Hearse2.jpg

Better(?) version

Critiques? Comments? Ideas? Anyone wanna color 'em? Bear in mind this is one of my first art posts, so be nice, but be plentiful in your words!

Thanks!

Looks nice- better than I could do, that's for sure.

The head in the first shot looks to sit too far back. I like the doors on his back, tho. The legs in the second shot look incomplete, like you stopped when you roughed them in. But the torso on up looks good. I would put the door-wings from the first one onto the second one.

Post the finished pics? I'd love to do a pic like that w/ my GP, but my 3-year-old daughter draws better than I do...

Mucho Grassy-ass for the words...unfortunately, so far, those ARE the finished pics lol

I have WAY too many concepts at the moment to go back to him...next up (by the time MTAC rolls around) is my girlfriend-to-be's Blue Ford Focus into Cerulea

:( I was hoping for a hearse transformer...

It's still cool, though.

But really, I'd love to see a hearse TF >_>

I could help ya w/ that autobot logo :) I've made a few for various clients. Keep the ideas running :thumb

Archived