Encore 9 Mini-Bots Re-Issues In Focus

Peter_Van

9225-thumb.jpg
Thanks to Japanese toy retailer Ami Ami, we have some great images of the 5-pack Mini-Bots from TakaraTomy's Encore reissue line. The figures are due sometime in May and will retail for 3,500 Yen. The pack includes Bumblebee, Pipes, Outback, Swerve, and Tailgate. Jump into the gallery for a look.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARGH. Why does there have to be so much conflicting information with this set? THE PICTURES DON'T EVEN MATCH THE NAMES.

2nd'D

What in the hell is actually coming in this set? ...other than Bumblebee?

What are you guys going on about? I just didn't name the characters in the order they are shown in the gallery, is all. The news still stands true that Bumblebee, Powerglide, Huffer, Warpath, and Cosmos are included in the set as was first reported on here.

What are you guys going on about? I just didn't name the characters in the order they are shown in the gallery, is all. The news still stands true that Bumblebee, Powerglide, Huffer, Warpath, and Cosmos are included in the set as was first reported on here.

Your link shows Pipes, Outback, Swerve and Tailgate though?

you know i hear one thing see another and depending on what we get i might get it since i could really like a pipes toy

if it is all a fake thing some one spent a long time cleaning those toys and then taking some rather nice pics

I want the toys in the pictures, so I'm not pre-ordering anything untill I see a package with TF's in it. Bumblebee looks great, BTW. And I always liked Pipes.

Your link shows Pipes, Outback, Swerve and Tailgate though?

Oh, haha, my bad. I've been out of it lately, sorry. I'll change that...

Archived