JizaiToys PowerGlide

pathfinder74

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZOMG90BAJILLIONDOLLARS!

My thoughts exactly. I searched forever to find out how to purchase these. Basically you have to live in China and be (at max) the third person in line at whatever event they are selling at to get them for a worthy price. Otherwise its ebay and 500+ bucks.

If you can find someone friendly to get one for you cheap...well give them my name too, as anyone in their right mind would keep them and sell them for going price.

+ the fact that you basically have to order additional parts and put the thing together yourself makes it that much more an issue.

This, their Cyclonus, and even the Wheelie are all just great...but not $500+ great, as much as I would love to grab them one day, and assembling it would bee too much fun I'm sure, just not worth the money. I have the same opinion about that custom Hearts Of Steel Prime train engine as well. Great toy, excellent workmanship, but too damn expensive.

I mean are they even worth more than say $40? I just don't see the thought process behind the high pricetags. Sell them to a company that can mass produce them for you and be done with it already.

I don't even know what's stopping takara/hasbro from knocking them off anyway since they own teh characters in teh first place. any reproduction of those characters should also be either A) thier property or B) and infringment on that property

I'd say they're wroth a hell of a lot more than $40. Powerglide anyway. Wheelie is awesome in robot mode but the car has always been dumbs lookin.

$500... I would almost consider it for the upcoming Iron Hide figure if it's dead on....

Insane but I've been waiting a long time for an accurate version of him.

How do you find out about the "event" in Japan or where they would sell these?

Is there a way to even tell what the hell is written on that site? All I see are question marks.

Archived