Animated Starscream

Devil Mazinkaiser

Extra G1 'Screamer missiles, apparently. I prefer the "Bullet Bill" (if you don't know, it's a Super Mario Bros enemy) look of the missiles, but this still looks sweet! :tfgrin And the Movie line was mostly works of art IMHO, save for some, such as Bonecrusher (he hates me now...) and Barricade (stupid punch gimmick...).

Yea I know bullet bill. I didn't notice that detailing on him until i held him up to the light. Anyone have those kind of missiles (the ones that look like TFA screamers) or know were I can get them? l

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we combine these modded null rays with the custom face and paint by Jin Saotome, you've got a perfect 10 animated seeker!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE