Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valandar

Transformers: Legions

I finally found time away from my job to get started on this for real. I now have all the meshes I need for the characters (though the #2 Decepticon still needs some skinning work), and can actually render the pages. We begin with the first four pages of Issue #1, and I'll do my best to update as I can...

Iss01Page01.jpg

Iss01Page02.jpg

Iss01Page03.jpg

Iss01Page04.jpg

WOW! This is sweeeet! Please post more when you can! Love this so far! Great work!

Thank you, Deadpool! I'm just wondering if it's worth the effort of continuing now, what with the nearly overwhelming response I've had otherwise... :P

Webcomics are a hard sell. Deadpool and I should know.

Put a link in your sig -be obnoxious - do anything you can to get the awareness out there.

As for the strip - you have some beautiful renders and an interesting premise.

But it reads a little like a star trek script - which is to say - too wordy.

Don't tell us that your ship has been shot, show us!

Webcomics are a hard sell. Deadpool and I should know.

Put a link in your sig -be obnoxious - do anything you can to get the awareness out there.

As for the strip - you have some beautiful renders and an interesting premise.

But it reads a little like a star trek script - which is to say - too wordy.

Don't tell us that your ship has been shot, show us!

Yeah, maybe a logo of yours comics title with image of a character or ship. Or character of your comic saying "Read me beotch!"

But your comic is definately cool! Just many are not that aware.

:tfsad

Are you posting this comic in any other forums? If you are let me and Rose know. So that we can keep reading this.

I hope you didn't get discouraged, but I can understand if you did. I would react the same way. But IMO this comic super cool, so don't think what you did is lame.

:redface I was waiting for the second issue. Am I right in the D-Con ship was inspired by Lexx?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE